HOTSTAR Movies vs Amazon Prime - Audio Quality

I saw Special Ops in 5.1 in Hotstar. I agree with the other members. The sound is good but not as better as Amazon/Netflix.

I use a Xbox One X for streaming and i find the sound of Netflix to be far superior than Amazon Prime in most of the cases. Anyone else with a similar experience ? Hostar is 2 steps below when it comes to the audio quality (streamed using chromecast)
@fLUX: You are right Netflix especially 4kUHD has an awesome sound, next comes Amazon Prime. Hotstar, Zee 5, Sony Liv - Less said the better for these apps. I watch them on the smart TV with my 5.1 set up. I am still fumbling for the 'STOP' switch on my remote for Hotstar. I guess, the Hotstar hasn't got the 'stop' button on its app. We have to 'pause' and go 'back' - and come out of the app.

Netflix is best for 4k i remember when i have low speed plan even then it can stream without buffering

Hi Guys, Are the movies in Hotstar has 5.1 audio? I recently got a Denon 1600h; when ever i play hotstar cotent , it shows stereo....

Amazon prime it shows surround one......So wondering , if it has anything to do with my TV or not......I am using optical audio out/ARC from TV to AVR.....

-Sukhas
Are you getting 5.1 on prime? What device do you use?

Does
So so ugh :(
I was holding out to watch Mandalorian - Now they leave me with no choice but to download it :(

On a side note, the PQ and AQ on Apple TV+ is fantastic and leaves Netflix in the dust
Apple TV support DD+ and Atmos?

Hi Guys, Are the movies in Hotstar has 5.1 audio? I recently got a Denon 1600h; when ever i play hotstar cotent , it shows stereo....

Amazon prime it shows surround one......So wondering , if it has anything to do with my TV or not......I am using optical audio out/ARC from TV to AVR.....

-Sukhas

Not sure about Hotstar but Prime has 5.1 content. Not every content has 5.1 audio. Check the content description for details.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back