How good are Sony Car Speakers

nitinbose

Hi,

I just came across some seemingly good speakers from www.sony.co.in;

Sony India : Speakers / Subwoofer

The specifications, especially the sensitivity mentioned appear very attractive.

I'd like to know if I may construct speaker systems using such speakers for use with my home theater system.

Please do give me your inputs.

Thanks,

Nitin.

I have been dealing in Car Audio for more then ten years, and in my experiences in 4 different countries, dun use Sony. They really sucks big time, even their HU. Just my two cents worth.

I have been dealing in Car Audio for more then ten years, and in my experiences in 4 different countries, dun use Sony. They really sucks big time, even their HU. Just my two cents worth.

Totally agree with Jeff. Not worth, maybe the low price will attract you but its not really worth it.

Is anything left to say :)

yes probably I can add: STAY AWAY from them, lol.

Sony car speakers are as good as their mainstream speakers (or worse). They screech, hurt your ears and blah blah. Anything but good music.

hahaha looks like we have the Sony hate club here~~~ right on guys~~~ at least we know our stuff~~~ kekeke:D

I may have to come back here and ask what (budget) SUV for best ICE experience :)

actually, ur budget is how much u want to spend for a decent system. I can help u setup a full system, amps, subs, components, pre-amps, except the HU, for a mere 60k. But at the same time, it again depends on how much more you want to spend to get more out of it.

So how much you want to spend. That is more important.

Slightly confused?
You need advice for the car or its ICE setup?

And if i am not wrong you located in UK, right?

I'm going to buy a SUV soon, for the use in India. I'm thinking whether to get the stuff from here or buy locally in India

JeffTeng: thanks for the offer, I'll definitely contact you!

You need advice for the car or its ICE setup?

And if i am not wrong you located in UK, right?

I'm going to buy a SUV soon, for the use in India. I'm thinking whether to get the stuff from here or buy locally in India

I believe hi-end car audio products are even more hard to procure in India than home hifi. But yeah, with Jeff's expertise at your disposal, the story may well be different.

I believe hi-end car audio products are even more hard to procure in India than home hifi. But yeah, with Jeff's expertise at your disposal, the story may well be different.

wahh thanks for having the confidence in me, if i can help in anyway sure will do. I can import for you guys too if you like, just let me know which product you like, and we can do it from Singapore, its free port over there so no duties from singapore, only custom duties here in India. And also can tactfully be done.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back