How i repaired my Sony 46w950a

Audi

My sony tv was dead with 4 red led blinks in just 2years of purchase .. Bajaj electronics quoted me they cant do anything and i will get 0 if i buy new tv from them.

Sony authorised center (pranank electroics) told its inverter board problem and have to change total panel .. cost around 35k including 4k tax.

I bought it at 1.2lak ..repair of 35k was just out of budget for me and seemed unethical to invest in repairs every 2 3 years.

I searched local tv repair shops .. first repair guy dint do anything and told me to tcon board,inverter board parts from china. But with new boards also TV dint work. It took 1 month to get the parts.. so almost 2 month without tv in home and frustrated.

Later i found anotehr shop srinivasa electronics near usha mullapudi road , these guys were very professional and courteous. Again the guy came home and took the 20kg TV and after 5 days he told TVi s back. He told is led light gone. Temporarily he removed the damaged led from panel and will do its replacement later. Now the TV is fully watchable and the dead led is unnoticable. Really happy with the servie..i just wanted to throw the tv in dustbin and buy leeco 55k tv. But really happy that TV is back .. repair costed only 11k plus 6month warranty.

After comparing my friends leeco tv with my sony 46w950a.. leeco is nowhere near sony quality its just 70% near. Trilumious makes a lot difference.

If anyone have these led tv problems you can try srinivasa electronics .. Contact Jagdish - 8008859990 Hyderabad

Last edited:
My sony tv was dead with 4 red led blinks in just 2years of purchase .. Bajaj electronics quoted me they cant do anything and i will get 0 if i buy new tv from them.

Sony authorised center (pranank electroics) told its inverter board problem and have to change total panel .. cost around 35k including 4k tax.

I bought it at 1.2lak ..repair of 35k was just out of budget for me and seemed unethical to invest in repairs every 2 3 years.

I searched local tv repair shops .. first repair guy dint do anything and told me to tcon board,inverter board parts from china. But with new boards also TV dint work. It took 1 month to get the parts.. so almost 2 month without tv in home and frustrated.

Later i found anotehr shop srinivasa electronics near usha mullapudi road , these guys were very professional and courteous. Again the guy came home and took the 20kg TV and after 5 days he told TVi s back. He told is led light gone. Temporarily he removed the damaged led from panel and will do its replacement later. Now the TV is fully watchable and the dead led is unnoticable. Really happy with the servie..i just wanted to throw the tv in dustbin and buy leeco 55k tv. But really happy that TV is back .. repair costed only 11k plus 6month warranty.

After comparing my friends leeco tv with my sony 46w950a.. leeco is nowhere near sony quality its just 70% near. Trilumious makes a lot difference.

If anyone have these led tv problems you can try srinivasa electronics .. Contact Jagdish - 8008859990
Any one needing TV repair in Coimbatore Please contact Mr. Masilamani cell: 9367752468 Led/Lcd Tv Expert.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back