How many of you have dual subs?

its not as bad as the literature makes it out to be. 1 good sub placed right does a great job of the bass. there may be a couple of frequencies which may need to be cancelled out with 2 so 2 is better but not double better :) The problem is getting that right place to place it and then dial in the right cutoff, volume and bass . it took me months.

IN between one of my subs has a problem with a driver so had only one and it die maybe 75% of the job a stereo sub did..at least that is my experience. the %age is not exact but i believe representative.

I Don't. Got one mean PB1000, which considers entire flat to be a single room, lol. Would I add another absolutely, iff I had the space, money, waf.

MaSh

Will a single sb1000 given my room size be an upgrade over my rti a7's? or rather ported wud be a g pood option? since i cant go dual like as of now due to budget constaints the best option wud be--

Even the best of subs will suffer from room related issues, which are hard to treat or control.

It isn't necessary that the best of subs will suffer from room related issues, but the potential certainly exists. I can personally attest to this. Things have improved since my first round of treatments + digital EQ, but I'm a long, long way away from experiencing the true capability of my subs (Seaton Submersives).

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back