How's Samsung HW-D450 soundbar?

jain1980

After my research I am on the fence to buy the Samsung HW-D450 soundbar. How is it for sound quality? I am looking to upgrade the sound of my LED TV and not looking at 5.1 sound. So any user of this soundbar, pls send in your feedback.

whts ur budget ? and at what price are u getting this one ?

I audutioned this one once and its preety good comes with wireless subwoofer, but the subwoofer is very very weak

depends on ur budget you can also look at some yamaha soundbar, they are better than samsung

whts ur budget ? and at what price are u getting this one ?

I audutioned this one once and its preety good comes with wireless subwoofer, but the subwoofer is very very weak

depends on ur budget you can also look at some yamaha soundbar, they are better than samsung

Samsung HW-D450 soundbar is now available at a special price of Rs.9000 only in Pune (MRP 22990). Some samsung tv's operate with the sound bar remote supplied. Now please comment is it a good deal at this price?

go for sound bars from polk audio, denon, yamaha, JBL, etc..............much better sound!!!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back