HT room color scheme advise reqired

surinder1508

Guys my HT room dimension is 16'x12'x11'(LxWxH)

I'm looking forward for advice on what color scheme should I use in my HT room which can contribute to reduce unwanted ambient lighting n bounced light from the screen.

At present the ceiling is white :eek: n the walls are darkish peach colored should I change colors of the room I mean it will take big effort to empty the room n then after coloring again re assemble all the things so if it worth then I can do all this effort.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have put up a PJ in my room and gave it 2 colors. The bedroom is a light shade of blue.
While where i have my screen put up the wall and the ceilings are dark blue.

I found the combination to be good and it gives my theater a dual color effect.

My theater is in bedroom, I too have used dual tone like Dushie, 4' from the screen walls and ceiling are dark grey, wall behind the screen is dark grey, rest is light grey. Carpet used on the floor is dark grey. This make great difference in viewing, we really get very much involved in the movie and in some of the scenes we feel the 3D effect, specifically in BBC Earth.

In my case walls are in acoustic red color fabric with mouldings in red metallic color which are used in automobile spray painting, flooring is wall to wall red carpet and ceiling is white color acoustic tiles with 4 tiles in red color.

I had done a lot of dry run by putting different large different color of papers and fabrics.

V.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back