at that price seller end his auctioned at 170 rupees

so my question is i know i won ps3 but did i won for 170 rupees or 15000 rupees

hey brothers

i have just won a brand new 80 gb ps3 at ebay indian site

its in bidding status and the higher bidder at that time bid for 150 rupees

and i then place my bid at 15000 rupees

It depends at what status your auction was at. The seller can end an auction early wihtout any penalties under some circumstances. See below:

How can I end my listing immediately?

you ought to have got an email from ebay to inform you that you've won the item. if your highest price was 15000 you've won it for 170 probably. 15k is your upper limit of what your willing to pay, the auction takes as much as needed to top up other bids from your upper limit. was the winning bidder your name? if so, you've won it for 170

you ought to have got an email from ebay to inform you that you've won the item. if your highest price was 15000 you've won it for 170 probably. 15k is your upper limit of what your willing to pay, the auction takes as much as needed to top up other bids from your upper limit. was the winning bidder your name? if so, you've won it for 170

yes brother i got an email from ebay

and the winning bidder name is ofcourse me

so you mean to say i won for just 170 rupees
i also email to seller haven't just got any reply yet

hey brothers

i have just won a brand new 80 gb ps3 at ebay indian site

its in bidding status and the higher bidder at that time bid for 150 rupees

and i then place my bid at 15000 rupees

if you had placed maximum bid as 15,000 rs then 170 rs is the price you had won it until and unless someone bid for 14,900 or somethign which mean bid was raised to 15k.

Contact the seller, also click on the make payment and see what comes in payment, sometime these seller add most cost to shipping!!!

I have seen items priced at 100 rs and shipping is like 5000 rs!!!

My prayers for you to have won it at 170 rs :clapping:

Is the low price a lure to get people to their items, and then cancel the bidding if bid is lower than what they want?

regards

brothers brothers

all my happiness gone coz i just got an enail from seller

he said there was an error so we close the bid daaaaaaaaaaam

then why ebay announced my name as winner :mad:

Is the low price a lure to get people to their items, and then cancel the bidding if bid is lower than what they want?

regards
i don't know that

but i just email the seller and ask him if he's ready to sell ps3 for 15000 and he agreed

i guess for me 15000 for ps3 which is basically 25000 is great bargain

and also comes with three free games

i was eagerly waiting fro ps3 price drop but i just check ign.com and in it they said no price cut announced

so i think i took a right step :indifferent14:

Kindly check with the seller whether the product is Used or New. If he is selling the same for less and if its brand new in box then it might be an imported unit, do confirm the region coding of the same before buying.

dear Manu4panjab,

caveat emptor!

and if you are going to pursue the deal then my prayers to all the gods, (including greek) for a satisfactory conclusion!

regards- suri:)

dear Manu4panjab,

caveat emptor!

and if you are going to pursue the deal then my prayers to all the gods, (including greek) for a satisfactory conclusion!

regards- suri:)

to err is to human, to err again is to manu :eek:hyeah:

BTW manu please check his credentials and warranty etc before getting it - it might be a repaired model. I have seen some amazing deals through ebay but ps3 for 15k is questionable.....

regards

So sad , but the lesson is clear .

ebay (india )bids are fake ,for getting more visitors , sothat
site ranking go high, all are fake prices

similar trick i have seen 1Rs rediff auctions hehe :) ....
if u bid price =1Rs + shipping 2000Rs , actual cost of item 1600Rs locally .

brothers brothers

all my happiness gone coz i just got an enail from seller

he said there was an error so we close the bid daaaaaaaaaaam

then why ebay announced my name as winner :mad:

User error is not an acceptable reason to close an auction. Involve ebay stragiht up and make a case for it. You may still get the ps3 for 170! Thats not even a steal - its like a free giveaway

User error is not an acceptable reason to close an auction. Involve ebay stragiht up and make a case for it. You may still get the ps3 for 170! Thats not even a steal - its like a free giveaway

you are right

i just email ebay department and i just received an email from them and they said they can take watever action you want

you are right

i just email ebay department and i just received an email from them and they said they can take watever action you want

woooohooooooooooooo and that action is you get a ps3 for 170 bucks!!!!!! :clapping: demand that the seller honour the 170 bucks bid! ebay is backing you up dude!!

here's the proof for 170 rupees

You won this item on eBay: SONY PLAYSTATION PS3 GAMING CONSOLE 80GB+ 5 YR WARRANTY 220448874967?
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: 09 July 2009 08:28AM
To: [email protected]
eBay eBay sent this message to manu kumar (daggers-2009).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Congratulations, the item is yours!
Hi daggers-2009,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. Check out and send your payment now to get your item as soon as possible.
SONY PLAYSTATION PS3 GAMING CONSOLE 80GB+ 5 YR WARRANTY
Sale price: Rs. 170.00
Estimated delivery: Varies
Shipping & Handling:
Flat Rate COD - Delivery anywhere in India 0
Flat Rate Courier - Delivery anywhere in India 0
Seller:
karthikumar_719 [contact seller]
Seller Information:
karthik kumar
salem, TN 636021 India

Arrange payment

here's the proof for 170 rupees

You won this item on eBay: SONY PLAYSTATION PS3 GAMING CONSOLE 80GB+ 5 YR WARRANTY 220448874967?
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: 09 July 2009 08:28AM
To: [email protected]
eBay eBay sent this message to manu kumar (daggers-2009).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Congratulations, the item is yours!
Hi daggers-2009,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. Check out and send your payment now to get your item as soon as possible.
Sale price: Rs. 170.00
Estimated delivery: Varies
Shipping & Handling:
Flat Rate COD - Delivery anywhere in India 0
Flat Rate Courier - Delivery anywhere in India 0
Seller:
karthikumar_719 [contact seller]
Seller Information:
karthik kumar
salem, TN 636021 India

Arrange payment

This guy karthikumar_719 is a new member who created his id on july 1st, has no feedback. You can bet your ass he'll just drop his id and disappear rather than give u a ps3 for 170/-.
I try not to buy from very new users or people who have no feedback.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back