IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Hey Everyone,

I am an owner of the IFFalcon 55" 4K like most of you and I wanted to seek help from the group regarding 5.1 capabilities of the TV. So the situation is this:

I am planning to invest in a home theatre setup (Onkyo AVR + Wharfedale 5.1 speaker package) and plan to use it mainly with Netflix and Amazon Prime. Can you all help me in confirming whether the TV will be able to pass 5.1 Dolby Digital or Dolby Digital Plus audio to the receiver via the HDMI ARC port? I have gone through this entire thread and some people confirmed that 5.1 output from the TV works fine, some mentioned that it is only able to send stereo audio.

Additionally, the IFFalcon website mentions that this TV also comes with a dts encoder in addition to the Dolby audio encoder. Has anyone tried to stream any dts content through the TV to their 5.1 setup?

Inputs from you guys would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Yes I am using flawlessly

Finally after many calls,, yesterday technician visited home after missing many said appointments, finally he replaced Power unit, (after removing the old one only he came to know that it got burnt inside.) (without proper checking he ordered for mother/main unit & Power unit.). As he brought both main unit & per unit he replaced Main unit too, I thought let it be, anyhow it'll be new.
Then comes the last shock of the day,, when TV was switched after fixing everything, TV is displaying TCL on booting.. That too double screen, & my highly talented technician is telling, both are same only. Fine waited for complete boot, it's showing Dual home screens, then again he got blank, then I told him, power unit had issue na, hopefully main unit of mine will be working, let's check by fixing it again. So once again he opened to fix the older main unit,
There comes wonder of Iffalcon service center, imagine they sent Main unit of 65 inch TCL TV of model no. L65P2MUS,, how dumb can be the service center/technician, it's clearly visible to naked eye, even non technician, Doctor like me also can easily notice that. & again for that he doesn't have valid reason. He puts blame on Head office. Finally replaced the old Main unit and fixed it. This time finally it started working.

Many things I noted in this whole process, I want to share with fellow Iffalconians..
TV is awesome until unless it works well.
Do pray God that never ever your tv get currupt/non working.
Because service is very pathetic.
Technicians don't have any basic knowledge of TV repair. (I asked the technician after seeing TATA Sky bag in his hand about what firm he belong to, then he said, Our main work is Fixing DTH,) then I came to know why they delayed visit even after receiving the parts, they were busy in fixing of dish, as it's cricket season.. OMG, how come Iffalcon appoint somebody like dish operator for TV service.
After got repaired ir was showing some issue with Portable WiFi connection, it used to connect, but showing no internet. Many times struggle got connected.
Today afternoon all of sudden got system update notifications,now it updated to Oreo 8.0.0.(Hopefully this is the only best thing happened in these 1 month of disturbance.)
All the Best for you all with your existing TV.

Attachments

• IMG-20190618-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190618-WA0000.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG-20190618-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20190618-WA0001.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG-20190618-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20190618-WA0002.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 48
I have 65" iffalcon tv running oreo. When i connect hdd to tv the default media player can access the hdd and play videos but if i try using vlc or mx player these apps can't access hdd or if i try using es file explorer i get error that no supported partition was found. How to fix this.

For my tv instant turn on feature not working.
It’s taking same time as reboot.
Have you enabled it?
You go press the Home button on your remote to get into Android UI.
Go to "Settings" (Gear Icon) at the bottom of the page in Nougat OR On Top right corner in Oreo and click on it.
Go to settings labeled "Power", click on it.
Inside this "Power" settings you will find "Instant Power On" Toggle it ON.
Press the "Home" button and then "Power Button" on your remote to check, if it gets into stand by mode (go dark with LED Indicator turning on).
If you press Power button on your remote again, your TV should show the last content in 2 sec.
If this is not working for you, you might have to do the factory reset.
If still it doesn't work, contact Costumer Service.

Recently bought the 55inch. Netflix HDR content looks so dull and the colours look washed out. Has anybody else noticed the issue and is there a fix by tweaking the settings? Thanks in advance for any pointers.
HDR is not good on this tv.you can change few setting though to make it look brighter
1)select dynamic profile
2)in advance setting reduce gamma from 0 to -2 or more.
3)increase black level from 50 to higher( Note -adjust gamma and black level according to your preference by trial and error)
4).increase the color temperature to get more vibrant colors
5)turn on micro dimming(optional)

Can someone help me out here regarding starting problem of my iffalcon k2a 55 inch tv? I bought it 1 year back and just 5 days after the warranty expired my TV is not able to switch on. When I start the TV, the iffalcon logo with blue background appears on the screen and nothing changes after that for hours. Customer care says there is problem with the main board which will cost 15k to replace. I think there must be another method to reset it to solve the hanging problem. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

What is the process of rolling back to 7.0? Firmware Flashing?
this issue is bugging me T00.

Hello all,

I am not aware of how to fix this issue fully, But formatting the pend drive with FAT32 format is letting vlc,mx and other apps to access the video. You can do this in the TV itself. Plug in pen drive, go to the storage--> stirage media-- erase( don't use erase and format as device storage) .Now when you put any video files, they are seen in apps like vlc, mx etc. The only trouble is you can't load any video file over 4GB size into pen drive as FAT32 file limit is 4GB. I am still using this workaround and watching in 1080p using VLC and MX. For 4k videos, you have to use the native player which is not that great.

Hope someone finds a solution soon. If anyone has the nougat 7.0 downgrade file, please share through google drive so people can downgrade :(

Have you enabled it?
You go press the Home button on your remote to get into Android UI.
Go to "Settings" (Gear Icon) at the bottom of the page in Nougat OR On Top right corner in Oreo and click on it.
Go to settings labeled "Power", click on it.
Inside this "Power" settings you will find "Instant Power On" Toggle it ON.
Press the "Home" button and then "Power Button" on your remote to check, if it gets into stand by mode (go dark with LED Indicator turning on).
If you press Power button on your remote again, your TV should show the last content in 2 sec.
If this is not working for you, you might have to do the factory reset.
If still it doesn't work, contact Costumer Service.

This feature doesnt work anymore after IFFALCON upgraded to Android 8.0. It was working before.
New problems with Android 8.0:
1. Instant-ON Feature doesn't work
2. Colour calibration issue - any picture mode, any settings, all pictures/videos have oversaturated YELLOW. Only way to reduce is reducing overall colour saturation and contrast, but then all colours look a bit faded
3. Audio-Video sync issue - decoded audio is delayed by a few milliseconds, on all TV speakers, SPDIF Optical and Headphone.
4. Bluetooth audio transmit - huge huge lag, more than 2 seconds (Problem was with older version too)
5. Occasionally TV doesn't respond to either remote controllers

This feature doesnt work anymore after IFFALCON upgraded to Android 8.0. It was working before.
New problems with Android 8.0:
1. Instant-ON Feature doesn't work
2. Colour calibration issue - any picture mode, any settings, all pictures/videos have oversaturated YELLOW. Only way to reduce is reducing overall colour saturation and contrast, but then all colours look a bit faded
3. Audio-Video sync issue - decoded audio is delayed by a few milliseconds, on all TV speakers, SPDIF Optical and Headphone.
4. Bluetooth audio transmit - huge huge lag, more than 2 seconds (Problem was with older version too)
5. Occasionally TV doesn't respond to either remote controllers
Facing all of the above issues
Such a shame no updates from IFFALCON

Hi All,

Is there a fix to disable HDR on the IFFalcon 55" TV? After I got the OTA Oreo update in June 2019 - HDR videos in Netflix look terrible. Extremely dark and foggy. During the previous Android version, there was no such problem. If anyone knows of a solution - please, please help!

Hi All,

Is there a fix to disable HDR on the IFFalcon 55" TV? After I got the OTA Oreo update in June 2019 - HDR videos in Netflix look terrible. Extremely dark and foggy. During the previous Android version, there was no such problem. If anyone knows of a solution - please, please help!
check this what posted before for this issue.this will make picture brighter.try this n let me know if works
HDR is not good on this tv.you can change few setting though to make it look brighter
1)select dynamic profile
2)in advance setting reduce gamma from 0 to -2 or more.
3)increase black level from 50 to higher( Note -adjust gamma and black level according to your preference by trial and error)
4).increase the color temperature to get more vibrant colors
5)turn on micro dimming(optional)

Now that android TV and prime video have shaken hands
Link 1

Link 2

and prime video is now available by default on new models of TCL (As i observed in Amazon prime day sale). When can we see an official app on our play store in Iffalcon TVs too ? Or anyone is already using it because I havent been able to find the app on the store

Now that android TV and prime video have shaken hands
Link 1

Link 2

and prime video is now available by default on new models of TCL (As i observed in Amazon prime day sale). When can we see an official app on our play store in Iffalcon TVs too ? Or anyone is already using it because I havent been able to find the app on the store
Been using if for long time. Download from aptoid tv

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back