IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Could someone please help, I connected my TV to the internet after nearly 6 months and started watching netflix etc, a while later I noticed that the TV got stuck at the IFFALCON logo. Restarted the TV several times and the same thing happened. After googling I came to know that it needs to be reset, but I'm unable to actually reset it using the buttons under the TV. Now the TV doesn't even switch on after I tried pressing one of the bottom button for a few seconds. Does anyone know why this happened? Does the TV update to a firmware without prompting? Was the logo on because it was updating in the background? Any help appreciated.

Now that android TV and prime video have shaken hands
Link 1

Link 2

and prime video is now available by default on new models of TCL (As i observed in Amazon prime day sale). When can we see an official app on our play store in Iffalcon TVs too ? Or anyone is already using it because I havent been able to find the app on the store

Is the Amazon Prime app not available on Google Playstore for Android TV yet? I thought they released it last week. Let me try out today evening.

Hi guys, I have recently purchased the Iffalcon 55K2A android TV. The installation was done on Saturday. I feel that the brightness of the TV is really low and the display seems to be dull. Can someone please suggest ways of fixing it? May be if someone can share settings to get the best picture quality which is bright and crisp. Will be very helpful for new users like me.

PS- My TV came with Android Nougat out of the box and I have not updated to Oreo yet.

Hi,
I'm new to this thread, I'm very happy to see the other members sharing their views/experiences/suggestions.

After juggling a lot for want of a 55" 4K tv and R&D for a period of 1yr, finally hooked-up with IFFALCON K2A.
So far so good...
Initially, fed-up with different versions of OS and limited apps - looked for a pure android based tv. At a higher price VU 55SU134 was available only for a limited period and not available right now, which is priced at 70K mrp. I was roaming around to find this model even at VU stores in Mumbai, Pune & Coimbatore, but came to know that - there was no production. :( https://www.vutvs.com/exclusive-stores:( so chapter closed.

Later googled for Pure Android TV https://www.android.com/tv/ & came to know that only few manufacturers are certified for official android OS. (don't know why TCL/IFFALCON is not listed).

Now, I'm really very much excited to get into deep, I could find few differences in features & options found differently in Android OS.

Mirror sharing Vs Chrome cast Sharing: Most of the TV supplied apps mentioned as mirror sharing, but there is a catch. I have been using chrome cast for couple of years on my HD tv (not smart). We love playing motion tennis & Just dance apps, which my kids play very frequently. And watch few movies on big screen. the basic advance feature is that, once casting is started, you can put your mobile device screen off. which isn't possible in mirror sharing.

Next done some research about HDMI ARC, which was really interesting - will talk about in detail later.

Now finally set to buy online, but failed for weeks - my desperation reached peaks. looked for alternatives. tried some tips & tricks for online flash sale. Failed even though. Tried some cheap tricks also on https://www.olx.in/all-results/q-iffalcon/ where I found many ****** who spoil the spirit of flash sale. Keeping in touch & getting some tips - finally I could able to book one for me. My friend & I tried for flash sale, I failed and he could get it for me. I'm pride. (I can't write my own review on Flipkart)

Before I actually bought the TV, I planned for few makeovers to my living room.
1. TV Unit: Brought from Flipkart, delivered in 2 days. Good quality, the only option available for an exact 55" tv fit. (pic encl.)
2. Home theater system: Sony HT IV300 5.1 Channel - Works pretty well with HDMI ARC. Watching football match is mind blowing. (addl. feature football mode). https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/sound-bars/ht-iv300

Review: Good Picture quality, 4K videos, Seamless connectivity Chrome Cast, Wireless & Bluetooth. Sound output is at best. User friendly navigation.
About Play store apps: Even though it's official Android, but few Google apps doesn't support, like google drive, google photos, Chrome(works if side loaded). Few apps have orientation problem if side loaded.

Using the TV features: Hell lot of menu options & settings for Picture & Sound, where as I need to attend a course to study and understand the pros & cons for getting better viewing experience. Limited information is provided with the paper back manual and also with the inbuilt e-manual app.

HDMI ARC: Quite interesting and new to me, I connected my STB to home theater (HT) & to TV with just couple of HDMI cables.
There are options for Auto power on & off feature for both (HT & TV), which is very convenient to on & off all devices with a single button press.

The HDMI ARC works in two ways,
1. Watching any channel on TV via STB, - Audio passes thru STB ==> HT ==> TV.
2. Watching any content (like youtube, Netflix etc.) - Audio passes thru TV ==> HT.
Sound output is also good, but now I'm worried after doing more R & D on HDMI ARC, few brand TVs will pass 2.1 channel output thru HDMI ARC. which I doubt in IFFALCON K2A??? Today I will test and update.

thanks! bored U ?

For any in depth clarification on any menu option/feature/Audio Video info. lets dig it out.
Good Review. Guys please provide any fitting soundbars to the
Hey, Thanks for all the details you have provided in posts above.

My HT is Yamaha YHT 2910 5.1 and it does have ARC port. I have similar connection as yours i.e.

STB===>HT (through HDMI)

HT ARC===>Iffacon K2A ARC (HDMI 2)

The issue is TV's sound should get auto disabled when ARC is connected but with Iffalcon K2A, TV speakers does not get disabled, therefore sound comes from both TV and HT at a given moment of time. I tried with Optical cable as well, but TV speakers did not get disabled.

Guys please provide any good recommendations for surround soundbars ( tempted with offer on Bose solo 5) but later there are many alternates to that soundbar. My budget is 15-25K. So please provide any good sound system to the TV.
Few soundbars in that category are JBL 2.1 /SB250, Yamaha Yas-108, Samsung/Sony/Plok soundbars in that price range. So please help with the good sound system. Wireless woofer is must :)

Hello Guys,

I bought the Iffacon 55K2A few months before. Few days ago i got the Android Oreo update. I have updated the current android version to Oreo. On this update i'm facing the issue related to the TV settings. For example suppose if i change my default Equalizer/Color setting to the user/custom setting it will remains till i'm not going to power off my TV. Next time when i restart my TV all the settings which i have done before set to the default. I need to customize all the my settings every time on the start of the TV.

Any Solution on the above issue??

Hello Friends,

After updating to Oreo version TV4 appstore not found. In previous nougat version i have installed many more apps but surprisingly i didn't found TV4 appstore in updated Oreo version.
Any body having the same problem? or only for me?

Why does Kodi say Resolution 1920x1080p when my TV supports 4k? Won't I be able to play 4k videos shared from PC (using UPnP) in native 4k? Is there a way to play 4k files from PC to my iffalcon TV in 4k (my pc's display is not 4k)?

Attachments

• Image 2019-08-04 at 6.04.08 PM.jpeg
    Image 2019-08-04 at 6.04.08 PM.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 9
Why does Kodi say Resolution 1920x1080p when my TV supports 4k? Won't I be able to play 4k videos shared from PC (using UPnP) in native 4k? Is there a way to play 4k files from PC to my iffalcon TV in 4k (my pc's display is not 4k)?
kodi renders UI in 1080p, where as it play videos in file resolution (4K in ur case).

kodi renders UI in 1080p, where as it play videos in file resolution (4K in ur case).
Thank you. Kodi connected with my PC momentarily but has now stopped connecting. Wondering there are any paid softwares that are more reliable. Kodi has always been a mess and a hit and miss for me.

So iffalcon has launched its new TV 55K31 with Android 9.0. Has anyone got the idea if iffalcon will be updating the K2A models to android 9.0 too?

Also I have seen a weird thing on my TV when connected with Boat Avante sound bar. I have connected the soundbar with both HDMI and AUX cable. When connected to Youtube and other Apps like Jio Cinema, Zee5, I get the sound output through HDMI and the Soundbar gets synced with the TV and I can manipulate the volume through TV remote.

But when I use the Netflix app or set top box or Playstation, the sound comes through AUX cable and the sound bar and TV are not synced (the sound comes from both TV and soundbar but have to use the individual remotes to alter sound of devices). And once switched from HDMI to AUX, the TV continues to operate only on AUX, changing it to HDMI doesnt work once switched to AUX

Could someone please help, I connected my TV to the internet after nearly 6 months and started watching netflix etc, a while later I noticed that the TV got stuck at the IFFALCON logo. Restarted the TV several times and the same thing happened. After googling I came to know that it needs to be reset, but I'm unable to actually reset it using the buttons under the TV. Now the TV doesn't even switch on after I tried pressing one of the bottom button for a few seconds. Does anyone know why this happened? Does the TV update to a firmware without prompting? Was the logo on because it was updating in the background? Any help appreciated.
Same issue here, did you find any solution ?

hey, can someone tell me which one should i buy iffalcon mi tv 4 solely on the basis of picture quality?? and i want to buy this mostly for Netflix and ps4 pro gaming? would be a great help
Go for mi tv 55 inch 4k best picture quality. checkout OLX

Great review. I am thinking of getting this TV but Amazon Prime video is important to me. In the following video, someone is running Amazon Prime Video on this same TV. He has also provided the link in the video description, to download the version he uses. Could you please try and see if Amazon Prime Video works for you?

It is working for me on my 55"k2a

Found out that Alexa has been added to my iffalcon K2A. Could see the Alexa logo when seeing the list of apps. I enabled the TCL skill in Alexa though Alexa didn't do anything when given voice command.
Has anybody seen this?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back