IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Hi Friends, I need help regarding 5.1 output. I have connected my yamaha avr via hdmi arc but Netflix and amazon on Ifalcon 55inch doesn’t give me an option of enabling 5.1 auido. I have even tried with optical out and still doesn’t work. Any help will be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

I updated my iffalcon 55 k2a to android 8.0
Now the interface has changed, also TCL playstore is not available.
On Google play store Firefox, chrome, es file explorer, aptoide are not available.
Also even after amazon & Google patch up amazon prime is still not available on Google playstore.
Kodi is available, but I don't know anything about kodi.
How do I load amazon prime app on my tv now?

Hi Friends, I need help regarding 5.1 output. I have connected my yamaha avr via hdmi arc but Netflix and amazon on Ifalcon 55inch doesn’t give me an option of enabling 5.1 auido. I have even tried with optical out and still doesn’t work. Any help will be welcome.

Thanks in advance.
5.1 will not work with ifalcon. Prime video and Netflix has authorized only devices like firetick, Chromecast, Nvidia player and few others to output 5.1. You can Google and find the devices which output 5.1.

5.1 will not work with ifalcon. Prime video and Netflix has authorized only devices like firetick, Chromecast, Nvidia player and few others to output 5.1. You can Google and find the devices which output 5.1.

This is not true. iFFalcon does output in 5.1 when connected via HDMI ARC and I am getting it correctly on both Prime Video and Netflix using my Sony HT RT3 5.1 soundbar. You just need to make sure T-Link is enabled in settings.

This is not true. iFFalcon does output in 5.1 when connected via HDMI ARC and I am getting it correctly on both Prime Video and Netflix using my Sony HT RT3 5.1 soundbar. You just need to make sure T-Link is enabled in settings.
That is true. I too get surround sound dolby and dts detected by my avr. Sideload aptoid tv to install prime.

Hi all. I have a question, why Amazon Prime is still not available on Android TV Playstore even after the roadblock between Google and Amazon is cleared. Thanks in advance.

Dear,
Can any one help me in connecting IFFALCON 55K2A with boAt AAVANTE Bar 1500 Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer and HDMI ARC (Black). I tried with HDMI ARC pin the remote of TV senses and took control of Boat sound bar, But I could not hear the sound. I did through Tlink connected to HDMI ARC port.

Dear,
Can any one help me in connecting IFFALCON 55K2A with boAt AAVANTE Bar 1500 Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer and HDMI ARC (Black). I tried with HDMI ARC pin the remote of TV senses and took control of Boat sound bar, But I could not hear the sound. I did through Tlink connected to HDMI ARC port.
kindly check HDMI ARC pass thru settings and set it PCM (instead of dolby digitial or other)

Are the side-loaded apps exactly the same as the official ones released for select TVs? Because I struggle in seeking (including backward & forward functions) compared to the experience I had on firestick app.

i have purchased prime tv 4k stick for my iffalcon tv.its working great.the UI is very smooth.also app opening and closing is faster.Even HDR is working on youtube.also the best part is i can you use the prime remote to on/off tv and also for the volume.so far so good

Hi everyone... I am facing 2 problems with my K2A and both are annoying... please advise on:

1. Instant power on does not work.. even after turning it on in the settings...Every time I switch off the TV, I have to boot it up

2. When I try to turn off the TV via the bluetooth remote, it works only sometimes and not always... only works through the bigger remote.

Can someone please help me with fixing this? thanks a lot in advance

Hi everyone... I am facing 2 problems with my K2A and both are annoying... please advise on:

1. Instant power on does not work.. even after turning it on in the settings...Every time I switch off the TV, I have to boot it up

2. When I try to turn off the TV via the bluetooth remote, it works only sometimes and not always... only works through the bigger remote.

Can someone please help me with fixing this? thanks a lot in advance

1. This is a known issue. Pretty much everyone has this problem.

2. Most people don't realise that the Power button on Bluetooth remote actually uses Infrared (like the big remote). Otherwise how will it turn on the TV from off state (i.e. when Bluetooth is off)? So to turn off the TV with Bluetooth remote, you actually need to point it towards the TV like the big remote and press the power button.

Is there a way to connect 2 bluetooth headphones to this TV? If it helps, I have a Logitech 980-00-1223 Bluetooth Audio Receiver.

1. This is a known issue. Pretty much everyone has this problem.

2. Most people don't realise that the Power button on Bluetooth remote actually uses Infrared (like the big remote). Otherwise how will it turn on the TV from off state (i.e. when Bluetooth is off)? So to turn off the TV with Bluetooth remote, you actually need to point it towards the TV like the big remote and press the power button.
Thank you Naveen, that helps. Just two more queries:

1. After a power cut, when the power comes back on, the TV automatically starts. How to stop this?
2. How do I get Amazon prime video on the TV?

I own an iffalcon 55k2a android tv running oreo.
Suddenly yesterday the TV restarted and from then on not turning on.

Stuck at Android booting screen. Tried entering recovery screen but showing android icon with ERROR as text. I didn't find any hard reset buttons on the TV.

Please help. How can i force reset the TV.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back