IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Can play/pause videos playing using USB stick with voice. Can't turn on the TV using Alexa sadly. Alexa can't open any application on TV either.
There’s an echo dot grey bundle with oakremote on sale at amazon for ₹2799.
that will enable to switch on / control the tv using Alexa. And also the AC and anything with an IR remote.

excellent deal if anyone is considering a smart speaker purchase.
Ends midnight.

@Neeraj0272

You don't necessarily need echo dot if you have alexa bulit in your tv or streaming device like firestick. What echo dot does is make it easier by making it hands free.

I think smart plug and the remote by oakter are different things. Plug is to just toggle power supply. Remote will be to duplicate the remote functionality of all your devices that are controlled by IR remotes like AC, TV, smart Fans, etc.

Search on yoitube. Plenty of tutorials.

TCL P8 has alexa built in. Enable it and login to your Amazon account. Download alexa app on your phone, enable TCL assist skill. With that one can control volume, switch inputs, etc.

In order to switch on the tv, one will need oakremote.

Plenty of stuff on YouTube. I'm new to this. Just discovering stuff as i go along.

I will get my echo dot bundle tomorrow and then i will post my experience in a few days.

Last edited:
the picture is quite good. In HDR mode; its a bit dim but if you watch in low light conditions, its very pleasing. doesn't support dolby vision as far as I can tell.

I don't use the in built app; I use Apple TV 4K. this works pretty flawlessly at all frame rates
I will see if I can post some pictures. again, It does not seem to support dolby vision. I connected the Apple TV directly with a 18GB/s cable, lest my receiver be a bottleneck.. no joy.

Last edited:
I had the worst service delivery experience yesterday night, My 55K31 fell from the wall mount on me and my 5 year old daughter, by Gods grace we were saved but minor bruises but my TV coudn't resist the fall and got damaged, LCD Frame both are broken now dunno what to do.
When i inspected i learnt that the screws on the wall mount were not tightened up and it was just left for hanging on it own could have happened any day, Now i have written to flipkart with pictures but i am not sure whether they will admit that their engineers failed miserably.
we had just minor bruises but could have been major....i dont know why the service agents are properly trained to install the wall mount. The TV is now broken just 20 days old i am really disappointed by the Jeevs team here.
If somebody has a photo of the wall mount guide and send it to me it will help me in my legal action

Attachments

• IMG_20191026_101919.jpg
    IMG_20191026_101919.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 44
I took the plunge and purchased a V2a 65" for my bedroom from Flipkart. has anyone got any experience on this particular model?
Placed an order yesterday. Delivery expected on 31st. Please let me know if its a wise decision to pay 68k for this tv? Specially when we have so many budget options available .

I have a problem with my ifallcon 55k2v TV. Few months later I bot my TV through flipkart. It was working in fine manner. Just 4 days back morning it was not working just display after logo four circle rotation only running. It's not boot to next level. I tried to reach ifallcon customer care number 18605005511 I got this from Google that number was not in use status. I raised queries to flipkart also but flipkart says please try once again there is no use. Pls shre

Thank god, you people escaped with minor bruises.
Flipkart can not and should not escape their responsibility. After all why would a customer tinker with wall mount? Please email them a complete account of the incident along with pictures incident so as to maintain a proper record for any subsequent legal action. It will also alert them to the seriousness of the issue.
Just to clarify whether wall mount portion on the tv was not properly tightened or the portion on the wall was not properly tightened? I have to check 2 tvs of mine.
Hi Neeraj yes its just not a casual incident, this was absolute carelessness yes i have emailed them with pictures.
Today in the morning 2 people from Jeeves (one of them being the same guy who installed it) came home took pictures and i told them the whole thing even showed them other Wall mounted TV at my home in other rooms, in front of me he accepted his mistake but cant take anything for granted will be following up with them everyday, he said he will send report to flipkart. Lets see how they value their Plus customer now.
Yes the screws on the wall mount portion of the TV were never tightened, it was hung on the frame like a potrait, god knows why they forget to use common sense and skills, dont even know who trains them like this.

I am hoping they respond positively in the meanwhile if anyone has the wall mount diagram or user guide please upload here so that i can pursue them further with documents.
Thanks for your concern

Hi Guys,
I recently bought an iffalcon 65K2A TV from Flipkart in a very good deal. Cost me less than 35k after exchanging my old 32inch Videocon LCD. I have a few questions regarding the OS version and update availability.
The TV is still on Android 7.0. When I check for updates, it shows a message "No Need to Update". I tried to get in touch with Customer support who at first didn't understand what the problem was if the TV was running an old version. Then their Operations Lead confirmed that this is indeed the current OS version and an OS update is expected to arrive soon.

Please share some of the good resources and information to help me get the most out of my new TV.

Hi Guys,
I recently bought an iffalcon 65K2A TV from Flipkart in a very good deal. Cost me less than 35k after exchanging my old 32inch Videocon LCD. I have a few questions regarding the OS version and update availability.
The TV is still on Android 7.0. When I check for updates, it shows a message "No Need to Update". I tried to get in touch with Customer support who at first didn't understand what the problem was if the TV was running an old version. Then their Operations Lead confirmed that this is indeed the current OS version and an OS update is expected to arrive soon.

Please share some of the good resources and information to help me get the most out of my new TV.

Hardeep 1singh there is a Telegram group for Iffalcon visit that there they discuss and post the latest updates

To everyone here if anyone of you have recently purchased the new Iffalcon AI powered TV and have the wall mount instruction guide that comes with the wall mount itself please share its picture here, need it for a consumer court case that i will follow suit.

To everyone here if anyone of you have recently purchased the new Iffalcon AI powered TV and have the wall mount instruction guide that comes with the wall mount itself please share its picture here, need it for a consumer court case that i will follow suit.

Here you go. Hope this helps you. Help me with my query above if you can.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    926.2 KB · Views: 29
Hardeep 1singh there is a Telegram group for Iffalcon visit that there they discuss and post the latest updates
The original group is now blocked and the second one is read only group with only one link. And that too is an incremental 543 update requiring earlier version installed.

I tried to access my 2 TB Harddisk thru Ex file explorer but it’s not showing up. The native Explorer doesn’t let me copy a file to tv. Anyone using any other explorer which chicks come in handy.

I am getting same problem for segate 1TB hard disk it is not showing in my 55 inc Iffalcon Tv Please Help

Hey everyone.
My iffalcon 65K2a is stuck on the android TV animation (the one with 4 dots) and doesn't move on. The animation keeps looping. I've tried the update procedure but after plugging the USB drive, nothing happens at all. The boot proceeds and leads to the same animation loop. Without the USB plugged in, doing the same leads to an android error screen. My TV is not in warranty. Any ideas/suggestions? I've tried plugging the USB drive (a formatted USB drive with only the pkg file) into both USB slots (2.0 and 3.0).

One thing to note is that I can't unplug the TV because of my setup. I've called the customer service and they've told me that I need to UNPLUG the TV and press the middle power button while plugging it back in and turning it on to initiate the update. Until now I've been turning the TV off (switching it off without unplugging), pressing (and holding) the power button, then turning the TV back on to no avail. Can anyone who has updated the TV confirm if they did it after unplugging the TV?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back