IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Bought an echo dot recently.. and paired the iffalcon TV using TCL Assist skill. I am able to change volume and turn off TV using voice commands. Alexa. Ll

Can play/pause videos playing using USB stick with voice. Can't turn on the TV using Alexa sadly. Alexa can't open any application on TV either.

I took the plunge and purchased a V2a 65" for my bedroom from Flipkart. has anyone got any experience on this particular model?

Hey guys My iffalcon K2A 55 inch TV suddenly started giving problem...the right side of my display dims and when it dims i can see lines...i have called Jeeves because i have taken extended warranty but they are yet to send any technician....can anyone let me know if they faced similar problem and can it be repaired?
i have uploaded small video of the problem...i hope you notice it

So update on my extended warranty claims..they handed my case to one assist guys... today the technician came to my house and saw my TV and said its panel problem..he said in few days they will pick up my TV....and take it with them... change the panel and bring it back in around 10 days..so i want yo know if panel issue then can i trust these guys with my TV?

kindly check HDMI ARC pass thru settings and set it PCM (instead of dolby digitial or other)

Dear Thank you,

I could connect BoAt AAVANTE Bar 1500 Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer and HDMI ARC. Interface was done as suggested, Now I could control volume of Sound bar using the TV Remote itself.

ok guys here is the update on my case...i just received email from jeeves extended warranty claims and they said as the parts are unavailable they are going to give me refund....i bought the tv for 46k plus the extended warranty...the are going to give me refund of around 37k...whats your take on this?

here is the email details...what you guys think i should do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-15-21-27-40-063_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-15-21-27-40-063_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 36
here is the email details...what you guys think i should do?

IMHO, its a no brainer. the prices of TVs have depreciated considerably since you purchased. IMHO you may even turn a profit. I don't know if a k31 is comparable to k2a, but a 55" k31 is available online for 27k.

Edit 55k2a is available for 35k. what's not to like?

IMHO, its a no brainer. the prices of TVs have depreciated considerably since you purchased. IMHO you may even turn a profit. I don't know if a k31 is comparable to k2a, but a 55" k31 is available online for 27k.

Edit 55k2a is available for 35k. what's not to like?
yeah i got your point...my confusion is the same... should i go for k31 or k2a or another TV...what you guys would have done if you had this option?

So update on my extended warranty claims..they handed my case to one assist guys... today the technician came to my house and saw my TV and said its panel problem..he said in few days they will pick up my TV....and take it with them... change the panel and bring it back in around 10 days..so i want yo know if panel issue then can i trust these guys with my TV?
You are lucky that you could get a service guy to come to your place. Three years ago I had purchased a Micromax TV. It developed some minor problems within 6 months. I tried my level best but couldn't talk to any of their reps. I am still living with the minor problem. These low end TVs are like that So is the case with the brand name TVs. You get to see the reps, but they will charge heavily for repairs under one excuse or another.

I took the plunge and purchased a V2a 65" for my bedroom from Flipkart. has anyone got any experience on this particular model?

Hi, how is this TV? How is the PQ? And does Amazon prime/Youtube play with that 24 FPS smooth frames (I don't know the technical term for that)?
Does it have the same picture quality as that of TCLX4 range? Please respond as I am also thinking to buy this tv.

Hi, how is this TV? How is the PQ? And does Amazon prime/Youtube play with that 24 FPS smooth frames (I don't know the technical term for that)?
Does it have the same picture quality as that of TCLX4 range? Please respond as I am also thinking to buy this tv.

the picture is quite good. In HDR mode; its a bit dim but if you watch in low light conditions, its very pleasing. doesn't support dolby vision as far as I can tell.

I don't use the in built app; I use Apple TV 4K. this works pretty flawlessly at all frame rates

Last edited:
the picture is quite good. In HDR mode; its a bit dim but if you watch in low light conditions, its very pleasing. doesn't support dolby vision as far as I can tell.

I don't use the in built app; I use Apple TV 4K. this works pretty flawlessly at all frame rates
any photos ? how is the QLED effect ? website says dolby vision is supported

how is prime video ?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back