IFFALCON TVs owners thread

My 55K2A TV also died. No parts available as per TCL service center. The case of defects was lofldged in feb 2019, i.e. since the purchase. After 18 months of struggle and complaints of multiple defects and unusability, Flipkart finally refunded part of the purchase price last week, not the full purchase cost. This partial refund coincidently came after lodging a consumer case in district consumer forum. Wont recommend TCL or iffalcon brands ever.

in my case..we broke the screen. so cannot really find fault with the company. I am hoping I will get some scrap value for the parts or can replace the screen for less than 10K

My 55K2A TV also died. No parts available as per TCL service center. The case of defects was lofldged in feb 2019, i.e. since the purchase. After 18 months of struggle and complaints of multiple defects and unusability, Flipkart finally refunded part of the purchase price last week, not the full purchase cost. This partial refund coincidently came after lodging a consumer case in district consumer forum. Wont recommend TCL or iffalcon brands ever.
Yes, TCL service is worst in India. It was all together a different story in USA and a good brand there. Hoping the same I bought the TV in India and had worst experience with their service center. I already mentioned that in an earlier post - https://www.hifivision.com/threads/help-me-in-budget-55-inch-or-65-inch-purchase.79023/post-873783

Hello everyone,
I have a query for 55 inch K31 owners out there.
Does the amazon prime app plays uhd content and amazon originals on 4k/UHD.
I have read somewhere that, prime is only played in 1080p on 55 inch K31
Can anybody verify this.

Hello why my hdr10 color seems to wash out still trying to figure it our it's been a year now no solution yet

Please help boys my hdr color seems to be washed out it would be a great help if you could share the advanced picture settings for hdr

TCL, Iffalcon, Jeeves none could resolve the issues on my dead TV. Finally after several months of rigorous followup and filing a case with consumer court, Flipkart provided me refund of 70%. The TV had problems from day one, and had deployed external sound system and amazon fire sticks to address the sound delay and crashing apps issue. I was using it as dumb display anyways. It got worse since their software update, it resolved crashing apps issue but destroyed the colour calibration - every picture/video would be yellow tinged.

Better not to buy TCL/iffalcon TVs.

The consumer court asked me to revoke the filed complaint due to partial refund and submit a revised complaint as per the new Consumer Protection Act 2019 effective from July 20, 2020 with the new rules recently declared. Now ready with the complaint and documentation now to get full refund and litigation costs.

Please help boys my hdr color seems to be washed out it would be a great help if you could share the advanced picture settings for hdr

HDR works on such low brightness TVs? HDR is just fake on this TV, It never worked as it should be on my TV anyways.

Couldn’t find a tcl thread so posting here instead.
We bought 7 tcl 32” tv’s last August for a guest house. One of them has developed some black spots on the screen. Have been trying to contact tcl to no avail since Mar-Apr.
Its out of warranty now so any idea if it can be repaired by 3rd party & cost or shall I just replace. Thanks!

Couldn’t find a tcl thread so posting here instead.
We bought 7 tcl 32” tv’s last August for a guest house. One of them has developed some black spots on the screen. Have been trying to contact tcl to no avail since Mar-Apr.
Its out of warranty now so any idea if it can be repaired by 3rd party & cost or shall I just replace. Thanks!
If the black spot is cloudy and spread across the LCD/LED screen most probably it will be dust or debris which might have accumulated over a period of time. Usually this is cleaned after removing the panel completely and wiping off the dust and debris from the back of the backlit panel. This requires professional help and can be done only by a good technician. Dead pixels can also be another problem in which case the panel needs to be replaced completely which might cost half the price of the TV itself. Either way please check with a technician. TCL service is worst as I had experienced and will never buy any TCL product again.

Thanks for the reply. Probably dead pixels from what I’ve read online. Will just try & exchange it for another tv in the upcoming sales. Your right though, best stayed away from.
Dead pixels can also be another problem in which case the panel needs to be replaced completely which might cost half the price of the TV itself. Either way please check with a technician. TCL service is worst as I had experienced and will never buy any TCL product again.
[/QUOTE]

How can I play hdr video on YouTube, I tried playing hdr video however it didn't show in the right top corner that it is playing on hdd, please assist.

Recently My Iffalcon 55K2A started flickering after 30 months of usage. Luckily I had 3 years extended warranty.
Jeeves Person visited & they declared that it is beyond repair.
They asked If I wanted refund. (Had Purchased @ 45K + 3K of extended warranty).
I said yes; they took the TV & got back 32K refund.

Recently My Iffalcon 55K2A started flickering after 30 months of usage. Luckily I had 3 years extended warranty.
Jeeves Person visited & they declared that it is beyond repair.
They asked If I wanted refund. (Had Purchased @ 45K + 3K of extended warranty).
I said yes; they took the TV & got back 32K refund.
In 3rd year u will get 70%!! I wish they had 5 years warranty for more price. But u should have to repeatedly contact them for a month. But i have a doubt here, the 45k price is before bank and coupon discounts right??

Attachment shared by my friend, he got a new vu tv now. He told me 70% is calculated on value before bank discount and coupons discounts. So he used tv for 2 plus years and received almost 90% what he paid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201112-201048~2.png
    Screenshot_20201112-201048~2.png
    451.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back