IFFALCON TVs owners thread

I am sure I too took flipkart extended warranty although not sure if it covers human errors. Not seeing it on flipkart orders page strangely. When I hear back from them in a day or two..hopefully they will mention the warranty and hope it covers this kind of damage!

Can you pls clarify what kind of warranty you took from whom?
The standard extended warranty (Jeeves) offered by Flipkart. From what I was told by the technician, they do not cover any physical damage. So if there is any visible physical damage on the screen, I wont be very hopeful.

Sorry to hear that i can very well understand how it feels as i have witnessed the same few moths back when my newly purchased iffalcon fell from th wall mount, there wall mount is miserably pathetic.
Also if you have bought complete mobile protection i would recommend callling jeeves technician for a visit he would guide you better than flipkart.
Complete TV Protection from flipkart does cover Physical damage, liquid damage, and surge damage. If they find that phisical damage is not intentionally induced they would surely help.

Hello everyone, i have 55K2A 55 inch 4k LED. Been nearly 9 months since i purchased it and no problems with it so far. Running smoothly. Updated to 8.0 oreo manually. Went smoothly. Recently i got a RC OTA upgrade notification randomly (i think it’s for bluetooth remote), but when i click upgrade it says fail & try again. Does anyone got a similar update notification & if you guys managed to update, please let me know. Thanks. I’ll include a picture of the notification if it helps.
View attachment 44344
If you notice, your current software version of your Remote Control (A1025, P12995) is higher than the one you were trying to install(A1024, P12483). Hence it failed.

Download links for different versions of iFallcon 55k2a which has CHASSIS : MT5658.
I am currently on V544 and is quite stable and NTFS drives works fine.
Use it at your own risk.:)

Android Oreo
V546:
V544:
V535:

R549:

Here are some more versions from Australian TCL website.
https://support(dot)tclelectronics.com.au/software-version/

How to update:
1. Turn off the TV (TV mains plug power off)
2. Copy the firmware to the root directory and insert the FAT32 formatted USB stick.
3. Press and hold the power button on the TV.
4. Turn on mains power to the TV (while keeping the power button pressed)
5. TV should detect USB drive, after about ten seconds, you will see the upgrade notification on the TV.
As soon as you see this, release the power button. If it doesnt detect USB pendrive, try it with a different one (less than 32GB).
The TV will now update and may take upto 20-25mins. Do not disconnect
or press any buttons, until you see the Google welcome page. The update is now done.

Newer Firmware Versions for K2A 55Inch TV.
V8-T658T01-LF1V551.zip found it on European TCL support page

R814 BETA Version found on TCL Australian Whirlpool forum

My iffalcon 55" K2A takes 10 min to boot after upgrade to oreo. Now it hangs after 20 min or so. No picture or no sound. Need to switch off and on again. Any guess and suggestion please?
Thanks
Shantanu

Hello folks,

When I connect my ps4 and turn hdr on my colors seems to be washed out how do you make it look good in hdr, please assist?

HI All,

Need help with my iffalcn 55' 55k2a, issue with net connection. Netflix works and other like youtube,play store does not connect.Network for WIFI shows as connected,no internet.

Issue goes away if I factory reset and issue comes back after 2-3 days.....

Suggest please
Abdul

HI All,

Need help with my iffalcn 55' 55k2a, issue with net connection. Netflix works and other like youtube,play store does not connect.Network for WIFI shows as connected,no internet.

Issue goes away if I factory reset and issue comes back after 2-3 days.....

Suggest please
Abdul
Its andriod 8.0

Any idea how much does it cost to replace the LED screen? My kids did this yesterday!! Not sure if its easier to throw the TV or sell it for its components vs replacing the screen. It was a super deal @ 45000 in 2018...guess todays selling price will be closer to 35K.

My kids swear they didnt do anything. But it does seem like something hit it.

View attachment 46866
Hi, what is the update on broken screen? Did you managed to replace? Thanks
shantanu

Hi Everyone, Have an issue I am hoping you can help with. I have a TCL 55' 55K2A. The TV was working fine one minute and then just turned off the next. Now, the blue light at the bottom appears, but everything else is non-responsive. Has anyone faced this issue? Is there a hard reset that I could try?

Hi Everyone, Have an issue I am hoping you can help with. I have a TCL 55' 55K2A. The TV was working fine one minute and then just turned off the next. Now, the blue light at the bottom appears, but everything else is non-responsive. Has anyone faced this issue? Is there a hard reset that I could try?
Happened with me. Turned out, the panel died.

Hello there
I am Milan chaudhari from Vadodara. I have purchased Iffalcon 55 inch two years back. All is working good. But Three months back I had to change my city due to lock down. When I came back home my tv is not turning on. only white indicator light on when I press power on button white indicator goes off and nothing on tv screen. Please help me if solutions is there. Otherwise assist me how to reach customer service
Thanking you

Hi, what is the update on broken screen? Did you managed to replace? Thanks
shantanu
HI no. Had a projector which I was using very sparsely and was ceiling mounted. Just got a 120 inch screen with stand for 7500 and using the Acer projector. Way better than any TV although the resolution is only 720p. Watching Movies or playing games on 10 feet screen is something else!

HI no. Had a projector which I was using very sparsely and was ceiling mounted. Just got a 120 inch screen with stand for 7500 and using the Acer projector. Way better than any TV although the resolution is only 720p. Watching Movies or playing games on 10 feet screen is something else!
Which screen did you get and from where?

Oh, great, I too have a Acer 5360 projector and it is really a good one to watch movies..My iffalcon 55" K2A also showing boot up problems. Taking 15 minutes to bootup.

Oh, great, I too have a Acer 5360 projector and it is really a good one to watch movies..My iffalcon 55" K2A also showing boot up problems. Taking 15 minutes to bootup.
weird how two people can have the same projector and TV!!! Any idea how much will i get for a broken TV...for spare parts and other electronic items inside the TV i mean

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back