IFFALCON TVs owners thread

1) Tried playing files off USB pen drive....video played on default app but said some issue with sound..these were .mkv files. So I installed VLC and Kodi and they play well with sound..
2) Plugged my wireless keyboard and mouse and they work as well
3) There are two prime video apps with one called android tv. I cant get either on my TV.. Is this due to geographical restrictions? prime video without android tv tag works on my phone..so not sure whats the deal with android tv
4) Played a movie with DTS soundtrack on pen drive - dont get 5.1 on receiver via SPDIF..this ones a bummer. Not really sure why 5.1 movies played on netflix works but downloaded movies with DTS soundtracks played via Laptop to TV HDMI or pen drive to TV USB doesnt..any solutions?
5) When I streamed Padmavat from my laptop to the TV via Chromecasts - no 5.1 on receiver via SPDIF. Seems this is Amazon issue https://www.primevideo.com/region/eu/help?nodeId=202064920

Are you using Kodi from Android TV or Windows Laptop?
Both do not seem to support HDR. Would really like to know as my setup is a PC with Kodi and drive array.
Amazon Prime played from browser is only stereo. It provides 5.1 only if using the app or using Firestick.
Same with Netflix. But Netflix has a Windows app that I'm using to get surround through S/PDIF.

Since my receiver doesn't have HDMI as well, plan on using the PC optical to amp and hdmi to TV for now, but cannot find any HDR settings on Kodi.

Hi all, I am trying to connect my JBL 5.1 sound bar with iffalcon tv using HDMI ARC port. But I am not able to get any audio output. Can some one tell how to get this running or are there any settings that needs to be done.

I got this TV for 43.5K after discount of 2.5K for prepaid odering..... awesome 4k HDR TV for this price.....sideloaded amazon prime TV version, runs smoothly, but default resolution set to 1080p, u can't change it...but in YouTube and Netflix u can go till 4K....only con is booting time is higher nearly 1mins..

Hi all, I am trying to connect my JBL 5.1 sound bar with iffalcon tv using HDMI ARC port. But I am not able to get any audio output. Can some one tell how to get this running or are there any settings that needs to be done.
Ya even I tried but no success, HDMI 2 is mentioned as ARC port. My old LG led tv did support arc

Finally found a way to get HDMI arc worked.....to enable it....connect the HDMI cable to HDMI 2 (arc) of TV to HDMI IN of home theatre and go settings on TV-->>inputs---in that switch on HDMI CEC....that's it HDMI ARC works fine...

Is there any way that when the TV boots up it should show the Home screen instead of showing the TV or HDMI screen? As is being done in Fireatick that after every restart/new start it shows the Home page of Android

Give me few days will check this 10bit or 8bit on the iffalcon TV using the google video method
Will also upload video of the TV running 4k bluray remux video of avengers infinity,deadpool 1 and 2
These are 4k 1:1 copy of bluray 60gb each in mkv with no loss or encoding
Hi, we're you able to check if it's 10 bit or 8 but?

Also the flipkart specifications page for this TV says that it's only 280nits. Whereas other TV even cheaper than this have 400 nits of brightness.
I'm hoping that info is wrong on flipkart page.

Hi, we're you able to check if it's 10 bit or 8 but?

Also the flipkart specifications page for this TV says that it's only 280nits. Whereas other TV even cheaper than this have 400 nits of brightness.
I'm hoping that info is wrong on flipkart page.

thats one of the reason I am a bit hesitant to buy this TV, when you go in a Croma or similar store, you do not even want to glance at these low brightness TVs which looks so unappealing

Hi, I need to login into amazon prime every time i switch on tv,is there any workaround?
Hey. I had this similar issue.
Turns out this happens when the Jeeves guy sets up your account skipping everything (Google sign in and all).
Just go to settings and reset the TV once. Set up the new TV properly and you won't have to log in Amazon Prime every single time.

I am not sure if all versions of Amazon Prime Video TV app work on all TVs. I have read that only those developed specifically for Nvidia Sheild TV box work on official Android TVs.

BTW has anyone here tried playing this video to check if it's an 8 bit or 10 bit panel?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68jIlCvW85gWFp0NVUwTFdTNFE/view?usp=drivesdk

Apparently if it's an 8 bit panel, the stripes or banding will be seen on the whole screen while if it's a 10 bit panel, the banding or stripes will be seen on only half the screen.

This is what I see when I play that video

Ftrp3Qv.jpg

iamsachin said:
Hey. I had this similar issue.
Turns out this happens when the Jeeves guy sets up your account skipping everything (Google sign in and all).
Just go to settings and reset the TV once. Set up the new TV properly and you won't have to log in Amazon Prime every single time.

Is Amazon Prime Video app working correctly for you on this TV? I tried many versions (one from Nvidia Shield which says "Amazon Video", other from Play Store that says "Prime Video"). I can login to all of them and even start watching. But at some point (pretty much in 10 minutes or so) it will restart the whole TV.

Hey guys i just noticed my Iffalcon k2A is showing model as percee tv and only 2 gb ram....what us this? Am i being cheated? Can anyone confirm this and let me know quickly

Hey guys i just noticed my Iffalcon k2A is showing model as percee tv and only 2 gb ram....what us this? Am i being cheated? Can anyone confirm this and let me know quickly

Mine says Percee TV as well. Where do you see RAM value?

And Percee is probably the device's codename. For example Pixel 2 XL's codename is Taimen.

Iffalcon k2A does not have 2 Gb ram....its false info given by them.... please guys check your TV hardware info and let me know....my TV model is shown as percee tv

It is showing free RAM. The rest of it is being used by the OS.
I downloaded this app "Ram Truth" ...installed it on my mobile and TV.... it's showing only 2GB ram.....this is confusing and we need to ask Iffalcon CC about this... check the imageIMG_20181006_004626.jpg

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back