IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Just planning to buy, I read for HDR to be effective it needs at leads 500nits.anyway can't expect everything at this price point. Are you an user, are you happy with the performance?

Just planning to buy, I read for HDR to be effective it needs at leads 500nits.anyway can't expect everything at this price point. Are you an user, are you happy with the performance?

I am very happy with the performance. I tried playing 4K HDR content on Netflix and as soon as it detects the stream, it displays a message saying "An HDR10 video is playing". Then you can see the colour, contrast, brightness etc getting automatically adjusted based on HDR parameters of that video. Once you stop the video, all display parameters go to their previous values.

It works the same way for mkv files as well in x265 4K (2160p) HDR format. But when I tried to play YouTube videos in 4K HDR, I didn't get the "HDR10 playing" message. Nevertheless it looked awesome.

Of course if you put a 1000 nit TV next to it, it might look bad. But as a standalone device I am absolutely happy with it. My only gripe is Amazon Prime Video not working but that is not the TV's fault. It doesn't work on any Android TV that doesn't have Prime Video bundled and only premium TVs have that luxury.

This is my favorite video to show off this TV. The colors are so vibrant and looks incredible on this TV.

Guys who already have Iffalcon k2A can you guys please confirm if your model shows as percee tv and ram information is 2GB? Is it same for all of them or is it just me?

I told you yesterday that in my case it matches your situation
So what is your conclusion? Does the TV have only 2gb ram and the company is advertising lie that it has 2.5 gb ram?
I am asking coz i waito know from every owner of Iffalcon k2A if they have same problem

So what is your conclusion? Does the TV have only 2gb ram and the company is advertising lie that it has 2.5 gb ram?
I am asking coz i waito know from every owner of Iffalcon k2A if they have same problem

I don't think it will exactly bring more responses if you keep on repeating the same stuff on and on again.

My conclusion is, yes it is possible that the TV has only 2GB RAM.

Guys,

For the past one week I am noticing gridlines...squarish ..say 1.5 inch squares across TV. Normally I dont see it but say if the screen becomes totally white i can see this. Not sure if its called banding or whether these are the actual LEDs..I know this is edge lit and hence I should be seeing it spread across the screen. Can anyone tell me what this is? will try to google as well. it is within warranty period although not sure how good their customer service is. Will try and post a photo tomorrow. The gridlines are not very sharp...kind of shadowy in the background types. Hence noticeable only when the whole screen is white. IF I take a photo it may not even appear...its that faint

What is the best picture settings fir this TV?
How much should we keep backlight? Does it affect life of led?

Can anyone tell me what is the password for factory reset..... I am having problem with WiFi speed....my mobile is getting full speed when checked on speed test but TV is damn slow... can't play even sd videos

Just ordered 55K2A in Flipkart for Rs37,331/ also ordered 2 year extended warranty using offers of HDFC bank.Based on the inputs in this forum I pitched for this.Hope this is a right decision.

I too bought 55K2A yesterday for 37k. I have a bad experience with my previous LG Full HD tv(I spent around 10k to get it repaired and it got same issue again after a year) so this time I was looking for the cheaper alternative.

I too ordered 55K2A yesterday in 37k for my living room, I already have iffalcon 40inch for my bedroom.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back