IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Yes. I have tried with the bigger remote too. But it also sometimes does the same

If the issue is with Bluetooth remote, I can help with that as I also faced this issue and was perplexed. The truth is Bluetooth remote is actually Bluetooth+IR and IR is just for Power button. If you think about it, it makes sense. When TV is off, the remote will be disconnected as Bluetooth is off as well. So to turn on TV you have to use IR just like a regular remote. So point the remote towards TV and press the power button to turn it on. Once the bootup sequence is completed, Bluetooth will start working.

You can use the Steam Link app to stream wirelessly if you don't want wires at all. However, the quality will be degraded a bit, so HDMI is best.

For 60fps/4K, you will need 5GHz WiFi

I do have 5 Ghz wifi (specially ordered for this situation :p). Steam link will work?

Hey I recently bought the IFFALCON 55 inch TV for a very good deal(37k), now is planning to buy Yamaha 1840 5.1 home theatre, I came across this thread, can u gimme some options(5.1 home theatre) in the same range (30k) budget. I checked the video from google drive and I believe it’s having 10bit panel as the banding appears only Half screen. And I need a link to download amazon prime app as some said only specific version worked hence I might need the working version
Thanks

ps4 pro still not support 4k on amazon prime but xbox support personally tested on both
Ok Noted.I guess I will purchase fire stick 4k once its available in november.have you tried playing HDR videos on youtube app(I tried both one with TV and another with PS4 Pro).its only playing 4k but not HDR

I do have 5 Ghz wifi (specially ordered for this situation :p). Steam link will work?

The TV was delivered yesterday. Steam Link was one of the first things I checked. It will work just fine.
I have gigabit ethernet connected to the TV, but 5GHz is faster. This is really stupid.

The LAN port is rated for 100Mbps but according to speedtest, it cannot even go past 10Mbit/s to saturate my 50Mbit/s internet connection.
5GHz WiFi does 50Mbps no problem.

Note: Steam Link does not work above 1080p for me and is limited to 50fps. Anyone know how to remove this stupid limitation since it's a 60Hz panel?

Ok Noted.I guess I will purchase fire stick 4k once its available in november.have you tried playing HDR videos on youtube app(I tried both one with TV and another with PS4 Pro).its only playing 4k but not HDR
Youtube doesnt yet have HDR videos, just 4K

If the issue is with Bluetooth remote, I can help with that as I also faced this issue and was perplexed. The truth is Bluetooth remote is actually Bluetooth+IR and IR is just for Power button. If you think about it, it makes sense. When TV is off, the remote will be disconnected as Bluetooth is off as well. So to turn on TV you have to use IR just like a regular remote. So point the remote towards TV and press the power button to turn it on. Once the bootup sequence is completed, Bluetooth will start working.
Makes sense about the bluetooth remote.

HDR support was added to YouTube long back. I myself have watched 4k HDR videos from YouTube app. The Tv too recognized HDR and gave HDR icons.
can you share name of any videos you played.i have tried to play many hdr videos from youtube app it shows 4k icon only.

What i read on internet that to play 4k on youtube app it required vp9 codec which this tv has and to play 4k HDR this require VP9 profile 2.Does anyone have an idea about this codec.Can it be patched via firmware update.Also how to check the codec info this tv supports.

Recently purchased K2A 55 model, TV is restarting frequently when watching the content in the sideloaded amazon prime app. Does anyone have same issue? If not, could you share the working version of the primevideo apk link?

Hey I recently bought the IFFALCON 55 inch TV for a very good deal(37k), now is planning to buy Yamaha 1840 5.1 home theatre, I came across this thread, can u gimme some options(5.1 home theatre) in the same range (30k) budget. I checked the video from google drive and I believe it’s having 10bit panel as the banding appears only Half screen. And I need a link to download amazon prime app as some said only specific version worked hence I might need the working version
Thanks
if soundbar for 3999 is good enough for you try the blakpaunt on flipcart has hdmi arc

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back