IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Hi, When external speakers are connected to headphone out, the Sound mode change ( ie Standard, Music, Movie etc) has no effect on the output which remains the same for all the modes. Can anyone confirm this please.

I saw a setting where I could select between 3 modes - pc, game, video in the 55K2A model. But am unable to find this setting. Can someone guide me, where this setting is hiding?

Do you need a game mode on this TV for ps4 Pro gaming?

Thanks in advance!!!

I saw a setting where I could select between 3 modes - pc, game, video in the 55K2A model. But am unable to find this setting. Can someone guide me, where this setting is hiding?

Do you need a game mode on this TV for ps4 Pro gaming?

Thanks in advance!!!
You should check it in settings--> Picture settings-> Additional settings

I tried to access my 2 TB Harddisk thru Ex file explorer but it’s not showing up. The native Explorer doesn’t let me copy a file to tv. Anyone using any other explorer which chicks come in handy.

Please help
I tiered to play 4K videos through harddisk 2TB
I connected my harddisk to usb 3 port. Downloaded HRD10 movie and played
The play is not smooth, am getting jittering in the sound
I’ll attach a video I took during the playback
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rOl2TzjZgasFOCaYsp6D0hwSoI2lubmh
Please check and lemme know
When I pause and play it’s playing properly
And my ex explorer is not able to open the harddisk
Wts wrong
P

Anyone else facing this issue?

I have changed the video settings as per my preference. I do this on the Home Screen. However these settings never get saved.
When i switch off the Tv and switch it on later, the settings are changed (Only video settings). The other settings related to sound etc stays saved.
Next after changing the settings and i start watching Netflix, the settings are entirely changed in the app.
What is going on here? What am i doing wrong?

Taking things further, the setting of "Content type under video" which lets you select between PC,Game and Video suddenly disappears from the settings menu. Similarly the option of enabling HDMI 2.0 also disappears from the settings menu. Once i switch off and switch on the TV, these settings are back. But why do they suddenly disappear from the menu?

Can someone please assist as to how to resolve this?

Thanks !!!

1. why the iffalcon tv is not killing the running apps after the tv is turned off ? next time when i turn on the tv the apps are running as before!
2. why the tv takes so much time to shut down, during initial 2 days it turned off instantly,but now it takes a minute to turn off!
anyone have the answer pls relpy me. I am confused !

Ordered for 38k at flipkart, should i cancel and wait for better offers (price drop) for diwali sale?

Edit: please reply as soon as possible, thanks.

Ordered for 38k at flipkart, should i cancel and wait for better offers (price drop) for diwali sale?

Edit: please reply as soon as possible, thanks.
Nope. Its a very good 4K UHD panel for that price. Sound quality through speakers is quite good for a LCD tv. Prob with tv is that software sometimes becomes non responsive or slow. Doesnt happen quite often but yes the prob is there. I am quite happy with the tv. I got it for 37k during sale

1. why the iffalcon tv is not killing the running apps after the tv is turned off ? next time when i turn on the tv the apps are running as before!
2. why the tv takes so much time to shut down, during initial 2 days it turned off instantly,but now it takes a minute to turn off!
Yes I have observed the same thing about apps as well. You have to manually kill them. No idea about second issue. Tv does take a minute or so for bootup...

Nope. Its a very good 4K UHD panel for that price. Sound quality through speakers is quite good for a LCD tv. Prob with tv is that software sometimes becomes non responsive or slow. Doesnt happen quite often but yes the prob is there. I am quite happy with the tv. I got it for 37k during sale
Thanks, does it get oreo update anytime soon? They are releasing new tv's with oreo.

Thanks, does it get oreo update anytime soon? They are releasing new tv's with oreo.

They should but no idea about the update schedule. I have the same prob of netflix not showing HDR mode for same content sometimes. It shows HDR option in the daytime & at night its not there. I have done factory reset but the prob is still there.

I think its the issue with Netflix app itself as my internet is consistent with 40mbps speed.

Hi All, I am stuck with an issue with the K2A 55 inch. While playing a movie, the TV got stuck and I disconnected the main power line. Since then, upon reconnection, only the white LED glows in the bottom of the TV and it does not turn on... Could someone please help with getting the TV back in order?
Hey, what have you done to switch on the tv. Have you tried with buttons on the tv itself ?

About the second issue. Initially the tv was switching off instantly. But then it started taking some 15-25 seconds to switch off. I had three apps installed via play store. I have uninstalled those & now the tv is switching off instantly. Try this & let me know ...

My voice search has stopped working does not respond gives an error says Google search not responding, my internet connection is good.any idea

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back