IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Please note iffalcon K2A 55 inches and Blaupunkt SBW-01 soundbar works fine using the hdmi arc in android tv Input settings
Perfectly that I have the soundbar remote inside without batteries only use the tv remote

Can you please confirm if the TV connects to Blaupunkt SBW-01 soundbar via Bluetooth?

Please note iffalcon K2A 55 inches and Blaupunkt SBW-01 soundbar works fine using the hdmi arc in android tv Input settings
Perfectly that I have the soundbar remote inside without batteries only use the tv remote

Could you please explain how you got HDMI ARC to work? I tried with Sony HT Rt3 soundbar but no sound is coming. I had to connect via optical port to get it to work.

Could you please explain how you got HDMI ARC to work? I tried with Sony HT Rt3 soundbar but no sound is coming. I had to connect via optical port to get it to work.
Connect to to hdmi2(arc) port.
Enable tlink in settings>system.

Arc returns dolby/dts for me on Netflix but not on kodi and youtube app.

Connect to to hdmi2(arc) port.
Enable tlink in settings>system.

Arc returns dolby/dts for me on Netflix but not on kodi and youtube app.

Thank you. I didn't know about Tlink option. Will try that today when I get back home.

When you connect via HDMI ARC, does it mute the built-in speakers of TV? Via optical port it does not and I usually have to put the TV volume to zero so that there won't be double sound.

Also do you get 5.1 output via ARC? Someone was saying in this thread that iFFalcon returns only 2 channels over ARC.

One weird thing I have observed with the tv & netflix app. When you are not connected to any Bluetooth headset or adapter, the option of HDR video works for the content that supports it. But when you connect a BT headset, the stream simply reloads & HDR10 just disappears.. Sometimes the whole video becomes unavailable.

Can you guys replicate this prob with your tv sets ? I mean this issue occures when the tv is used with BT headsets while watching Netflix content.

I think it has got something to the do with the audio codec supported by BT headset. Or could be the prob with Netflix app itself..

I ordered on 26th Oct. Still haven't received, it was shipped from Hyderabad. When you guys received yours after ordering? From where it was shipped?
Thanks.
Happened with me as well. I have ordered on 11th oct & got it delivered on 22nd oct. It took them whole 11 days to deliver the tv

Hey Guys,

I connected my iffalcon with 4.1 speakers using the 3.5 mm jack provided. But now the sound is coming from the speaker system only. I used to have a VU tv which when connected with speaker system, produced sound not only from the speakers but also the TV speakers making effectively it a 5.1. But in case of iffalcon I can't see any sound coming from the TV speakers when connected with the speakers.

Is there any setting i can tweak?

When you connect the cable to the 3.5mm headphone jack, the tv speakers will switch off automatically. Thats how it works with phones as well. Did you connect your VU tv using the headphone jack or RCA audio out ?

Thank you. I didn't know about Tlink option. Will try that today when I get back home.

When you connect via HDMI ARC, does it mute the built-in speakers of TV? Via optical port it does not and I usually have to put the TV volume to zero so that there won't be double sound.

Also do you get 5.1 output via ARC? Someone was saying in this thread that iFFalcon returns only 2 channels over ARC.
Yes, it mutes the TV speakers. Tlink is cec, so it takes control of receiver. You can control sound level of Avr with TV remote itself. It returns 5.1dolby/dts for me on Netflix and default multimedia player. But I was not able to get youtube and kodi to return anything other than stereo.

Yes, it mutes the TV speakers. Tlink is cec, so it takes control of receiver. You can control sound level of Avr with TV remote itself. It returns 5.1dolby/dts for me on Netflix and default multimedia player. But I was not able to get youtube and kodi to return anything other than stereo.

Thank you. That worked. But I am facing a different issue.

In T-Link settings, I have enabled auto power on and auto standby for soundbar so that I won't have to turn on the soundbar separately. Now when switch off TV, it turns off soundbar as well. Then when I turn on TV, it turns on soundbar but the sound output is in stereo. I tried playing a video using built in Media Center app. It has 5.1 AC3 audio and still plays in stereo mode. The only way to fix this is to restart the TV and now it outputs in 5.1.

But as soon as I switch off TV (by using power button on remote) and then turn it on again (using same remote button), it reverts to stereo. Have you faced this issue?

When using headphone jack, switching sound modes from tv menu reflect in the the output sound?
Nope. Have raised the complaint for no sound output from headphone jack after resuming from standby mode. the engineer is supposed to visit my house within 48hrs. Will ask him about this as well, if there is a solution will post it here

Last edited:
Nope. Have raised the complaint for no sound output from headphone jack after resuming from standby mode. the engineer is supposed to visit my house within 48hrs. Will ask him about this as well, if there is a solution will post it here
Thank You.

Thank you. That worked. But I am facing a different issue.

In T-Link settings, I have enabled auto power on and auto standby for soundbar so that I won't have to turn on the soundbar separately. Now when switch off TV, it turns off soundbar as well. Then when I turn on TV, it turns on soundbar but the sound output is in stereo. I tried playing a video using built in Media Center app. It has 5.1 AC3 audio and still plays in stereo mode. The only way to fix this is to restart the TV and now it outputs in 5.1.

But as soon as I switch off TV (by using power button on remote) and then turn it on again (using same remote button), it reverts to stereo. Have you faced this issue?

I am connecting to my AVR and although i set to auto power on. It doesn't on/off my AVR. so, i just manually turn it on/off with my avr remote. Also, i noticed even though my avr supports dts hd ma and dolby true hd, the arc only returns dolby digital and dts.

Hi,

I recently got iFfalcon 55 K2A model, and the picture quality normally is good. When I play a static screen - grey coloured test screen (used this link:
) , the left and right upper edges seem to be a bit dark compared to the rest of the screen. and the grey uniformity is not good. I've attached a couple of images.

I still have the return window open and do you think this a problem. Or is this something normal considering the panel quality and edge lighting?
Can you see a similar grey uniformity on your set or is this a defect?

Thanks,
Ranga

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 41
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back