IFFALCON TVs owners thread

This TV is getting on my nerves.Not powering on,the power white led is on,is there a physical switch on the TV, the remote inspite of new batteries doesn't power on.any inputs

About the second issue. Initially the tv was switching off instantly. But then it started taking some 15-25 seconds to switch off. I had three apps installed via play store. I have uninstalled those & now the tv is switching off instantly. Try this & let me know ...
yeh, it works man tks !! can u send the best picture settings because i am very confused about it

yeh, it works man tks !! can u send the best picture settings because i am very confused about it
No idea about the best picture settings. I am still tinkering around. Will let you know for sure

BTW, how you guys are sideloading apps on tv ? Everytime I tried an apk, the google play protect blocks it.. Any suggestions ..

Last edited:
I have a issue with sound not turning on after resuming the TV from standby (have the instant power on setting enabled)
Currently I have plugged my 2.1 into the headphone jack.
Restarting the TV solves the issue
Anybody else facing the problem

No idea about the best picture settings. I am still tinkering around. Will let you know for sure

BTW, how you guys are sideloading apps on tv ? Everytime I tried an apk, the google play protect blocks it.. Any suggestions ..
Change security setting click on allow apps from unknown sources.

This TV is getting on my nerves.Not powering on,the power white led is on,is there a physical switch on the TV, the remote inspite of new batteries doesn't power on.any inputs
Hey, just check if you have a pendrive/harddisk connected to the tv all the time. If Yes just unplug the drive and switch off the mains and try again, it should work for you as it did for me...I noticed this issue with my 65 inch iffalcon. I discovered the cause after days of troubleshooting. It doesn't happen with all pendrives only with some.
Just try this out and let me know if it worked.

I ordered on 26th Oct. Still haven't received, it was shipped from Hyderabad. When you guys received yours after ordering? From where it was shipped?
Thanks.

I ordered on 26th Oct. Still haven't received, it was shipped from Hyderabad. When you guys received yours after ordering? From where it was shipped?
Thanks.
Had ordered on 10th October and the TV was delivered on the 13th. Don't remember where it was shipped from.
Had ordered it during the great Indian festival

Had ordered on 10th October and the TV was delivered on the 13th. Don't remember where it was shipped from.
Had ordered it during the great Indian festival
Nice, Saw many reviews on flipkart everyone got within 3 days, don't know why they taking mine much time.

Hi All, I am stuck with an issue with the K2A 55 inch. While playing a movie, the TV got stuck and I disconnected the main power line. Since then, upon reconnection, only the white LED glows in the bottom of the TV and it does not turn on... Could someone please help with getting the TV back in order?
Hey, just check if you have a pendrive/harddisk connected to the tv all the time. If Yes just unplug the drive and switch off the mains and try again, it should work for you as it did for me...I noticed this issue with my 65 inch iffalcon. I discovered the cause after days of troubleshooting. It doesn't happen with all pendrives only with some.
Just try this out and let me know if it worked.

I got myself iffalcon K2a 55" TV and Blaupunkt SBW-01 soundbar.

Both products working fine (so far) individually. However I'm not able to connect TV and soundbar via ARC or Bluetooth.

Not sure if there are any steps to be followed for ARC pairing, apart from connecting TV HDMI ARC to soundbar's HDMI input and yes I did selected HDMI as input source on soundbar. Not able to find any options in TV menu settings for changing sound output options. I did try enabling HDMI CEC (it was already enabled) from Android settings but no use. While tinkering with TV settings once I found an option for enabling/disabling HDMI 2.0. Not able to find that again. Does that have to something with ARC connection not working and does that setting impacts anything else?

When trying to pair over bluetooth, TV is simply unable to find soundbar. Please note that I'm able to connect TV to other Bluetooth devices like portable speaker, headsets and bluetooth receiver dongle. Similarly for the soundbar I tried pairing with couple of android phones and it works fine. It's just that TV and soundbar are not working well with each other. Line in connection to soundbar from TV's headphone jack works fine. Haven't got a chance to check optical output.

If anyone has experience with similar issues then please help. Also does anyone knows what is the password for factory reset? Thank you.

Last edited:
Please note iffalcon K2A 55 inches and Blaupunkt SBW-01 soundbar works fine using the hdmi arc in android tv Input settings
Perfectly that I have the soundbar remote inside without batteries only use the tv remote

Last edited:
Please note iffalcon K2A 55 inches and Blaupunkt SBW-01 soundbar works fine using the hdmi arc in android tv Input settings
Perfectly that I have the soundbar remote inside without batteries only use the tv remote

Thanks for your reply. I think in my case the issue might be the old HDMI cable I'm using. Will try again with a new CEC compliant HDMI cable that I have ordered now.

What about Bluetooth connectivity between the the two devices? Does that work for you?

Hey Guys,

I connected my iffalcon with 4.1 speakers using the 3.5 mm jack provided. But now the sound is coming from the speaker system only. I used to have a VU tv which when connected with speaker system, produced sound not only from the speakers but also the TV speakers making effectively it a 5.1. But in case of iffalcon I can't see any sound coming from the TV speakers when connected with the speakers.

Is there any setting i can tweak?

Got my T.v., checked specifications on antutu benchmark
RAM : Total - 1877MB Available - 414MB
STORAGE :Total - 10.21GB Available - 9.53GB
Display resolution: 1920 x 1080
Density : 320 dpi

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back