IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Recently purchased K2A 55 model, TV is restarting frequently when watching the content in the sideloaded amazon prime app. Does anyone have same issue? If not, could you share the working version of the primevideo apk link?
Prime app won't work on this TV. I tried multiple versions. Always restarts. You have to get a Fire Stick.

There's some hope as Mi claims their latest Mi TV will receive offical Amazon Prime Video app soon. Once that happens and someone is kind enough to rip it from their TV, we can give it a try.

Now Netflix is not playing 4K HDR it was playing till this morning but now when i have opened it only HD no 4k and HDR.I contacted netflix the guy said TCL is not in the list of tvs supported by netflix for HDR.Before some one says I do have netflix ultrahd plan of 800 rs and 50 mbps Internet connection.

Now Netflix is not playing 4K HDR it was playing till this morning but now when i have opened it only HD no 4k and HDR.I contacted netflix the guy said TCL is not in the list of tvs supported by netflix for HDR.Before some one says I do have netflix ultrahd plan of 800 rs and 50 mbps Internet connection.
I played last night Haunting on the Hill House and it was playing HDR

Played just now and it stills play HDR

I tried playing Wanderlust and Ozark and both times I got the message "An HDR(10) video is playing"

Hi guys, lately I feel the preset display settings arent great. Can some one share the best display settings according to you for non HDR AND HDR..

I have side loaded , prime it works. Does prime has 4k , when I searched for 4k it showed but when I played it say 1080 why

Can someone share the optimum display settings ?

Turn on micro-dimming and all the fancy features. Apart from that, boost saturation to around 65 WHILE a HDR video is playing. Backlight can go all the way up to 100 as well. The TV is not the brightest so you're gonna need as much brightness as you can squeeze.

The TV keeps separate display settings for HDR and non-HDR video so make sure you repeat the process for each.

Turn on micro-dimming and all the fancy features. Apart from that, boost saturation to around 65 WHILE a HDR video is playing. Backlight can go all the way up to 100 as well. The TV is not the brightest so you're gonna need as much brightness as you can squeeze.

The TV keeps separate display settings for HDR and non-HDR video so make sure you repeat the process for each.

Can you please share a screenshot of all the setting you made???

Can you please share a screenshot of all the setting you made???

HDR:

IMG_20181022_164219.jpg
jHzNITw.jpg

Non-HDR:

XPmm4NF.jpg
mbopwIC.jpg

These settings look good *to me*. It's all personal preference. I've not had much time with non-HDR content yet, but the little I've seen is good. Surprisingly, Contrast at 100 is not a bad thing.

Last edited:
Hi All, I am stuck with an issue with the K2A 55 inch. While playing a movie, the TV got stuck and I disconnected the main power line. Since then, upon reconnection, only the white LED glows in the bottom of the TV and it does not turn on... Could someone please help with getting the TV back in order?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back