IFFALCON TVs owners thread

I brought new 55 k2a TV, I have observed some problems with the audio when I play HD channels from Tata sky top box (Selected Dolby Digital or Dolby Digital + in the set top box).
Sometimes Audio is not coming form TV when laptop is connected to the TV.
The Jeeves Tech visit people are telling that it is not problem with TV, does anyone faced same issues or any idea about this?

Hi,
Select HdMi audio output in your Tatasky sound settings as dolbydigital and not Dolby digital Plus.

I had this issue too..

I have iffalcon 55 inch 4k.
I have tried side loading primevideo app for Android tv. They play for 2 mins and crash the TV. TV restarts.

Did anyone try primevideo successful. Can u pls share the apk.

Hi. I've Iffalcon 55 inch TV. I updated my TV to oreo today and es explorer and mx player can't read files from external hard disk. External hard disk folder on Es file explorer is being empty. Couldn't play any video from external hard disk on mx player as well, since I couldn't set folder path to hard disk on mx player. Does anyone face the issue. And can anyone please provide a solution for this.?

Has anybody Installed Jio Tv app on this? I cant see that App in app store. I installed Jio Cinema and its working very well.

Hi. I've Iffalcon 55 inch TV. I updated my TV to oreo today and es explorer and mx player can't read files from external hard disk. External hard disk folder on Es file explorer is being empty. Couldn't play any video from external hard disk on mx player as well, since I couldn't set folder path to hard disk on mx player. Does anyone face the issue. And can anyone please provide a solution for this.?
Hi,

Me too facing the same issue after updating to Oreo

After using the TV for three months, the bluetooth "smart" remote control died. Replaced batteries but it just drains the battery. Whenever I put a new batteries, the beep sound (The "ding" sound from TV when you press a button on remote) beeps continuously and makes battery dead soon. Anybody had similar problem?

I complained at the customer service. It took me to call customer care 52 times out of which I might be connected to an executive probably 15 times. Every time they say the template answer, "Someone will visit and check in 24 hours". After patiently following with them for 20 days, I got an engineer visited my home and they took videos of the problem and went back. Looks like it will take another month for any reply.

Hi there, I recently got the K2A 55 inch, I already had the Nvidia Shield. Having a lot of issues with shield and this TV, I see some picture glitches and more then that, audio crackling. I tried changing HDMI cables, tried resetting the shield to factory settings but absolutely no solution.

I made a recording of the audio crackling,

Anyone else facing this issue and has some solution to this.

Do Amazon Prime sideloaded apps play 4k videos in 4k? also, do they successfully display HDR ones in HDR? Sideloaded apps are definitely as good as the firestick experience. But we have no other options, I guess.

is this possile to get pure black level in dark room or with very dim yellow light. I tried some combinations but no success. I've getign dark grey only. Any recommended settigns for HDR and Non HDR videos?

v519 seems to be stable.
will it work on my 65K2A tv (65 inch)?
V519 OREO is out.

But I have heard that the OREO firmwire has issues with NTFS external drive not being detected by any apps. Can anybody confirm
Sir, will this update on the mentioned link work on my 65K2A (65 inch) TV?
or is it specific for 55K2A (55 inch) Only?

Anyone having problem of WiFi speed dropping? My mobile is getting full speed...my TV gets full speed but then it's drops and get stuck at 70kBps

Today revert back to android nougat 7.0 because NTFS hard drive is not reading in android oreo in external apps like file explorer, Kodi, mxplayer and vlc player although NTFS is working in default media player.

Today revert back to android nougat 7.0 because NTFS hard drive is not reading in android oreo in external apps like file explorer, Kodi, mxplayer and vlc player although NTFS is working in default media player.
What is the process of rolling back to 7.0? Firmware Flashing?
this issue is bugging me T00.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back