IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Hi Prasad, thank you for your reply and I have ordered the same in Flipkart sale. Hope I will receive a nice piece.

Will post my review (if anything new other than you listed) once I use for a while.

Regards Rajeev

Hello all.. Needed suggestions over my issue. I'm using Iffalcon 55" TV K2a since 8months..it was fine. But since 2 days it's not working. According to my daughter, when she tried to switch it on, bottom of the TV had some sparkles and thereafter it's not working. Yesterday called the customer care no. 18605005511, they registered a complaint. Gave me complaint no. But for my wonder there is no confirmation msg/email about registration of complaint. When I insisted for confirmation, he said, there is some technical problem. & when asked for how many days required, they said 2-3 days.. Im bit nervous, do they approach the issue & rectify it on time.? I tried to call contact no. IFFALCON /TCL, service center in my place, Mangalore, but none of them is turned to be service providers for Iffalcon /TCL..
Plz share,, anyone faced same issue

Thanks for the reply.
May be V358 has issues upgrading to Android 8 or may need to upgrade to V379 before upgrading to V519.

Is SMB CIFS network share working fine from a NTFS formatted Drive ?
My K2A is able to use NTFS formatted drives shared over network. I have an HTPC with a drive partition that I share over my home network. The partition contains a big collection of media files. I have installed Kodi on my K2A and have configured it to access this shared drive as the source of it's library. Works like a charm I'd imagine it would work equally well when you use a router with a NAS. I am planning to set one up shortly.

Hi everyone, I recenctly purchase iFFalcon 55K2A because there was a really awesome deal going on the night before Gudi Padwa, so I got it for 33k.

My initial expressions were:
1. Although the panel is good for its budget, the interface seems really laggy or bugged. I was experiencing stuttering very frequently, on all the apps, maybe because I was streaming of off 5GHz WiFi, will use 100Mbps Ethernet and test to see.
2. I received my unit with very initial version of firmware, 31x dont remember exact but it seems really old. When I tried Network Update, it displayed no need to update (my internet connection is 45Mbps Up & 45Mbps down), tried local uprgade using USB 3.0 pendrive but I wasn't able to see Update.pkg even though it was in root directory.
3. Tried manual upgrading using holding power on button using each time with all 364, 387, 459, 511 version of firmware but it still booted into the OS.

Please advice which firmware version should I upgrade to and how. Or is there some way to schedule a appointment with technician to do the same.

Will try factory reset and see if the problem of laggy interface gets fixed.

Please tell me if you know solution to my above mentioned problems, sorry if this post is repetitive or the solution to the problem is already posted above (went through first 13 pages and then couldn't continue to scroll through due to time restrictions)

Also drop some apps which I could use to consume 4K HDR Content, plan on using this TV without DTH connection so need more options ( have installed thop TV )

only netflix has some hdr content.Interface is laggy.I use fire tv stick because of the laggy interface of the tv. i have done the reset couple of times.since then tv is working fine.I am using it since last October.

Hey, just check if you have a pendrive/harddisk connected to the tv all the time. If Yes just unplug the drive and switch off the mains and try again, it should work for you as it did for me...I noticed this issue with my 65 inch iffalcon. I discovered the cause after days of troubleshooting. It doesn't happen with all pendrives only with some.
Just try this out and let me know if it worked.

This helped me. Big thanks for the input.

Hi, there.
I want a serious and urgent advice.
I've got an iFfalcon 55K2A last week and was delivered on May 18.
Have 2 days replacement window left on it.
So, far I had not noticed any problem with the TV.
I mean, the unit has no issue whatsoever i.e. concerned with panel, picture quality, backlit bleed, sound, remotes, ports, etc.
I even am surprised why people complain so much about the bugginess/tardiness in the UI, etc.
I am not a newbie in terms of this kind of techs, so I am genuinely surprised.
But, over the past week, I have noticed one big problem that even many others here have that has to do the Android system, I believe.
It has to do with the way you power on or off or keep it on stand by mode.
The problem is in following ways:
1. If I completely power off the TV after using any Android app/s, TV won't power on if kept plugged in and the power switch is on at the plug end.
# I have to switch off the power supply from the plug end for almost 15-20 seconds otherwise just switching off and switching on the switch of the power-plug will not allow me to power on the TV with any of the remotes or the middle button below the LED indicator.
2. If I keep the TV on Stand By Mode for more than approx. 30 mins (as mentioned by many over here), it is impossible to power it on via remotes or physical button below the LED. I have to follow the step mentioned after the # in point no. 1.
The had noticed the above problem/s not more than 3 times during the period of May 18-25. But, today on May 26th, it is going on crazy. Like every time switch off the TV or keep it on Stand By mode more for few minutes, I am unable to power it on without switching off the switch at the power plug. The only difference between today, May 26th and last 7 days is the restoration of the OS. I want to update my 55K2A to Android Oreo. My current and original OS that came with the TV is Android 7.0 Nougat, version 3.1.2 or 312. I am not able to do the OTA update going into Settings>About>System Update>Network Update. So, I thought let me restore the system and it might help getting the OTA. But, it has screwed the my TV really bad and the TV is going unresponsive all the time as mentioned in point no. 1 & 2 above.
Please help me with the decision making here.
Even though I have ran to big annoying problem here, I am little hesitant to REPLACE this TV, because everything that goes bad with other people in terms of Display Panel itself and the ports, etc. is really perfect with the unit I have received. So, I am apprehensive that I might not get this kind of panel with the replacement unit.
Please suggest me what to do?
Is there any solution that I should try first or should I just return the TV for a replacement?
Should I do the "Local Update" to Oreo via a USB drive?
Also, once I update to Oreo, will I be able to downgrade to current or any version of Nougat back?
I have only 48 hours to ask for a replacement.
Please help me ASAP.
Thanks everyone in advance.

Product Information
-Model Code:
-Software version: V8-T658T01-LF1V387
-TV+ OS version: V3.1.2(V8-1807131-MF1V312)
-Client type: TCL-AP-MT58K-S1

My 4 months old 55K2A got damaged 4 days back as my sone hit the screen with a small plastic ball. There is no damage from outside but it damaged internally. Seems it This is a very fragile panel as the ball was very light and the impact was minor but still it damaged. the most shocking part is when the technician visited he informed me that the panel has to be changed and the cost of the panel is 56000. There is not any justification of this how it could be costlier that tv price. Anyways do I've any other option to get it repaired? if now what should I buy now?

Since all iffalcon TV's have same motherboard & configuration.
& new 32", 49", 65" have Android 8.0

is is possible to somehow flash firmware/rom from other models to 55" & upgrade it to Android 8.0 ?

or Does anybody have any info, when 8.0 upgrade is coming for 55" ?
Yes you can update manually. i tried this and very happy with the results. The tv runs much smoother and faster now. I don't know if installing 8.0 Oreo manually voids your warranty or not. Research before you update.

Attachments

• 2019-05-25 03.17.jpg
    2019-05-25 03.17.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 19
  • 2019-06-14 04.26.jpg
    2019-06-14 04.26.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 20
Please Help or let us know ,over here any one had faced this Issue & got rectified,,? I'm losing all hopes now a days, after failing all the measure to contact Technician & Customer executive, i feel they don't have proper communication on between, whenever i call Customer executive he tells, will talk to Technician or Zonal head and will ask what happening, but if i call Technician ,he tells we need to get the part, we are waiting for that.
from my old mail/post related my issue,
I've been using iFFalcon 55' K2A since 8 months, All of sudden it didn't switched on, after multiple efforts, i called and registered complaints with iFFalcon, got this complaint no. IN0520192151901
It's after many conversations with customer executives of Iffalcon,
If you go through my details, I've complained about non functioning of my Iffalcon TV 55" K2A, later after 3 days, technician attended & requested for Mother board & Power unit, after a week technician said, parts recieved but, it's wrong part. So they said we will request for correct part. It's been 12 days after that, but whenever I call Service center he is telling, yet to receive the parts, but your customer executives are telling we sent the part & they received, but Technician is denying that, & he is telling Iffalcon is rejecting the request for replacement of part. I unable to trace the resolution. Even customer executives are keep on telling that will discuss with senior executives and give me call back, but till now I didn't get any call so far. Whenever called to Zonal Head, he says, Part has been dispatched,will get it done in 2-3 days, but even after 4 days, no response, so called customer care again, as Zonal head is not receiving the call now, Customer executive is telling its under processing,and for my wonder now he is telling, Part has to be ordered from CHINA itself, as its new product and rarely the issue arises ,so they didn't keep stock,,,OMG..So pathetic Service,at least i asked to give proper time duration or finally i asked, whether they'll repair yet all, still they tell its under processing.
Being a leading brand in selling, expecting the same in after sale service also. Please rectify by repairing the same or give me replacement under warranty. Do not make me to repenting on my decision of selecting Iffalcon over other brand. Because I used 7months+, & 1 month now its dead. Why some one should pay hefty amount for non working brand,that to in this season of World cup. If not rectify my issue in a week, I'll be going to take action through Consumer court, publish same in Social network like Twitter.

Thanking you in Anticipation.

Couple of years back I had this TCL L55D2700F. I was using this in one of the guest rooms which means that it was not used very much. Some 8 months after purchase there was color bleed. Called up the service center and they came after a week's time and after inspecting told that they do not have new panel now and had to wait for a week to 10 days. Even after 15 days they never bothered to update and when I called them they suddenly told the color bleed is not covered under warranty and when I checked the manual nothing like that was mentioned and also questioned them they had agreed to change the panel at first instance. Then I knew that they are trying to con me, just went to their service center and gave them a piece of my mind and also went to the dealer where I bought it and made a scene there. After all these happenings they refunded the money back citing they were not able to change the panel. I think this Iffalcon is also owned by TCL and seems like they have not still improved their service yet. It is always better to buy reputed brand product even though they are high on initial cost but we can be rest assured that they would fulfill the warranty.

Yes you can update manually. i tried this and very happy with the results. The tv runs much smoother and faster now. I don't know if installing 8.0 Oreo manually voids your warranty or not. Research before you update.
I have updated manually V519 andriod 8.0, but later i got V534 from OTA update.

I have updated manually V519 andriod 8.0, but later i got V534 from OTA update.
yeah same, happened to me too. Just got the update notification on 15 june. Feels like the new update slowed booting time for me. it takes 1 minute 17 seconds for boot fully now. what about your tv?? Did it affect booting time?

yeah same, happened to me too. Just got the update notification on 15 june. Feels like the new update slowed booting time for me. it takes 1 minute 17 seconds for boot fully now. what about your tv?? Did it affect booting time?

That was the case for me with 534 as well. And soon the TV started "double booting" every time. Finally I factory reset and now the boot time is under 40 seconds.

Recently bought the 55inch. Netflix HDR content looks so dull and the colours look washed out. Has anybody else noticed the issue and is there a fix by tweaking the settings? Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Yes it happened me the boot time around 1 min 22 secs. then i went to settings, Storage & Reset, Factory Data Reset, password 1234,
now the boot time is 42secs. Very smooth, and for Prime Video i have installed 4.11. version from Aptoide Tv , it supports bluetooth audio while watching prime video,

Recently bought the 55inch. Netflix HDR content looks so dull and the colours look washed out. Has anybody else noticed the issue and is there a fix by tweaking the settings? Thanks in advance for any pointers.
Yes HDR mode is bad on this TV. While an HDR content is being played, try changing picture mode to Dynamic. It will improve.

I got 65" iffalcon tv today. How to sideload apps? The hdd is not accessible from file manager apps. I installed vlc from play store and vlc also not able to read hdd. Its having oreo update.

Today revert back to android nougat 7.0 because NTFS hard drive is not reading in android oreo in external apps like file explorer, Kodi, mxplayer and vlc player although NTFS is working in default media player.
Can you guide me how you revert back to naught. I would be honored for me

Would like to be a part of the program. I have been facing several audio related issues on my new 55K2A TV, their tech support has been far below expected, and even after replacing the TV, the problems remain unresolved. Would like to get a solution ASAP.
Yes sure

I got 65" iffalcon tv today. How to sideload apps? The hdd is not accessible from file manager apps. I installed vlc from play store and vlc also not able to read hdd. Its having oreo update.
Hi congrats on your new purchase. First you have to download the required apks on to a pendrive and connect the pendrive to the TV USB slot. On TV, download ES file explorer from playstore. View your downloaded apks from the ES file explorer and from there install it on your TV. Also, you may need to download sideload launcher from playstore to view your downloaded APKs. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back