ILYAS BHAI RECORD SELLER IN KOLKATA.

A K Bhattacharjee

I have been in Kolkata during 2010 to 2014. At that time I made a research on vinyl sellers of Lenin Sarani. I had purchased records from Mashuk, Jamalluddin & others.I do not know whether you know about Ilyas bhai. He has a small record shop in front of Kamalaya Centre, where Jakir looks after the shop.He has a vast collection of records at his house. At that time also when I was in Kolkata records in excellent condition & fresh ones were priced between Rs.500 to 1000. Now I use to purchase from him over phone.He knows my choice & quality & accordingly informs me whenever he purchases a new lot.Yes of course price is not the same. It varies from 800 to 3000 (for almost new records).It is almost eight years, I am purchasing records from him (hindi, bengali & western). Payment & delivery is no problem. Ilyas bhai is well known person in Kolkata not only for selling records & tts but also for social works.

I have been in Kolkata during 2010 to 2014. At that time I made a research on vinyl sellers of Lenin Sarani. I had purchased records from Mashuk, Jamalluddin & others.I do not know whether you know about Ilyas bhai. He has a small record shop in front of Kamalaya Centre, where Jakir looks after the shop.He has a vast collection of records at his house. At that time also when I was in Kolkata records in excellent condition & fresh ones were priced between Rs.500 to 1000. Now I use to purchase from him over phone.He knows my choice & quality & accordingly informs me whenever he purchases a new lot.Yes of course price is not the same. It varies from 800 to 3000 (for almost new records).It is almost eight years, I am purchasing records from him (hindi, bengali & western). Payment & delivery is no problem. Ilyas bhai is well known person in Kolkata not only for selling records & tts but also for social works.
Can you please give the phone number of Ilyas Bhai? Thanks

Check out 9830741031
This number was posted in 2011.
Hopefully he is still on this number.

Besides Illius his brother Md. Murtoza also deals in pre owned records. Now he has a new shop at the ground floor of the kamalalaya, Lenin sarani,kolkata. Last met with him in March 2020 before the pandemic had started and had bought 20 pieces of LPs.
Regards
Bhaskar

Hi

Is it possible to give me their numbers? Would like to buy some records from them.
Thank you very much.

Issac

Besides Illius his brother Md. Murtoza also deals in pre owned records. Now he has a new shop at the ground floor of the kamalalaya, Lenin sarani,kolkata. Last met with him in March 2020 before the pandemic had started and had bought 20 pieces of LPs.
Regards
Bhaskar

Bhaskar,

Can you give me the numbers of both of them?

Thanks
Issac

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back