In ear earphone or Bluetooth headphone for mobile and laptop?

bij

Dear friends,

I had been using a Byte bluetooth headset for listening to music and watching movies (from Blackberry bold 9900 mobile and Dell XPS laptop). Thanks to God the headset is not working properly anymore. I am looking for another one and seeking your help in this regard.

USAGE- Listening to songs and watching movies from Blackebrry bold 9900 mobile and Dell XPS laptop. I don't have any hifi audio system like amplifiers and all. I may be using while on road. So please suggest me either a in ear earphone or a bluetooth headset. Th in ear earphone should have an angular connection (90 degree angle between cord and the 3.5 mm metal part/jack that goes into the phone/laptop) as my mobile has a hole at its side. SORRY for the non-technical language as I am not at all an expert (rather a newbie).

BUDGET- Rs. 5000 - 10000 (May add few more bucks if product is too good)
Please help me by clearing following doubts.

1. Which one will provide better sound quality: An in ear earphone or a bluetooth headset?

2. Please suggest brand and model names also as per the price range.

3. From where should I buy? I stay in New Delhi.

4. I am thinking of purchasing either a sennheiser bluetooth headphone or an ultimate ears in ear earphone.

Looking forward to your valuable suggestions,

Thanking you in advance..

Bij.

As you have a huge budget y don't you 1st give the Nokia BH-503 a try... It costs less than 1k & it's giving me fantastic results with my iPhone... I mainly use it while at the gym... Pretty good SQ atleast in my humble opinion...

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back