Indian Classics - Anand & Chupke Chupke released on Blu-ray

Wait! I could tell you about the source of the DVD rip!

First tell me which movie we are talking about.

Now, ensure:

Is the running time slightly longer than that of the Blu Ray?? (Suppose you've got Chupke Chupke DVDrip, and the runtime there is 145 mins whereas the Blu Ray has a runtime of 139 mins, as you said)

Is the CC shown??

Is the skin color like very bold??

Is the audio pitch lower than that of the Blu Ray??

Conclusion: if the runtime is longer, the CC is missing and the skin tones bolder (as in more colorful), its gotta be the DEI/BE DVD (refer to my earlier post).

I'm sure you know about DEI/BE, but here's the story from my side :-

DEI/BE DVDs are pretty well-known for their excellent video and audio quality. (possibly the best Bollywood DVD authors)

They introduced the trend of Anamorphic Widescreen DVDs and extras on a separate disc.

However, they had a main problem. They always framed their Anamorphic DVDs incorrectly (2.35:1 ratio to 2.50:1 [as in their Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam DVD] resulting in vertically stretched images (characters appearing fatter)).

Overall they were excellent!! They were partners with Eros international in Eros' early days. DEI authored and Eros marketed. Their DVD quality was unbelievably excellent (except for they cropped 2.35:1 ratio movies to 1.85).

For some reason, Eros split away and came in relation with B4U. Eros-B4U DVDs were worse than crap!!

Meanwhile, DEI had been authoring DVDs for themselves and soon went bankrupt and transformed into BE. DEI brought all their titles under the name of BE (not Eros-DEI ones).

DEI-BE ones were excellent but the ones BE did themselves weren't up to par, however they were better than others.

Soon BE too shut down :cry:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back