Initial setup recommendation - Budget 60k

boombox

Hi,

I am considering a 5.1 receiver and pair of towers to start off with a budget of around 60k (in hyderabad). Have checked out 3 dealers -

1)JBL (prasads, 1st floor) - pretty expensive gear, starts anywhere above 1 lac and no proper advice.

2) Cinebels - budget receivers (TEAC, Yamaha, Marantz)

3) sound and vision - Pretty good advice. recommended cambridge receiver Azur 540R (Version 3) and mission m35i towers for a budget of around 60k.

Other dealers I am aware of USK electronics.

Are there any other dealers I can visit or any specific gear I should look for.

Vinay need help..

Cheers
Sharath

Hi

I am also living in HYD and lookng for HT setup... if u find anything plz let me know.. u can try ONkyo showroom in ameerpet and banjara hills one shop i dont know name but search in google

Few things i want you to specify, what do you want to use your setup for mainly movies or music. If it is movies and reasonable hi fi reproduction for music you cant get better than this
ONKYO SIGHT & SOUND - INDIA
with THX certification and a assurance that you have equipment which meets the best audio standards in the professional industry you cannot go wrong. Try TMC or onkyo at ameerpet and get a good deal. I will give the link for a sound level meter as well which is priceless in home theater setup.

Laksh

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back