• May 01

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • May 08

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • May 15

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Santhosh and came last time and had a blast including some superb saapad at Woodlands. This time may not happen, since I have some travel lined up. Bangalore meetings seem to have reached a dead end though, unless someone takes the initiative.

Hey George, I am sure I can speak on behalf of Srini. All you from any city including Bangalore are always welcome. I can even host two or three people at home.

Cheers

Just updating the list of HFV members expressed their interest in forum postings and in PM and over phone for HiFi Meet 2016- chennai

1) Venkatcr
2) Kannan
3) Audio_Freek
4) Swaroop_KS
5) Arunlouie
6) Thad_E_Ginathom
7) Captrajesh
8) Kaptan
9) elangoas
10) Rajiv
11) rdevakumar
12) nitinsanand
13) Srinisundar
14) mohdnasser
15) venkateshsmart

Captn,

If there is good response from HFV members we can definitely approach for our old sponsors and also some new sponsors who are keen.:)

I'm sure you guys will do well for it to be a nonissue.

Who all are sponsoring the event?

May be you can ask them to bring in their clients too. My 2 cents.

Updating the thread..:)- 16 confirmed interest so far.;)

1) Venkatcr
2) Kannan
3) Audio_Freek
4) Swaroop_KS
5) Arunlouie
6) Thad_E_Ginathom
7) Captrajesh
8) Kaptan
9) elangoas
10) Rajiv
11) rdevakumar
12) nitinsanand
13) Srinisundar
14) Rajagopal
15) mohdnasser
16) venkateshsmart

Yes Captain. Same format.

If there is good response from HFV members we can definitely approach our old sponsors and also some new sponsors who are keen.:)

Not many Hotels have multiple & small banquet halls. IIRC, only Hotel Savera has them. We had guaranteed minimum 20 members per banquet hall against each of them and 35-40 for the bigger hall.

Without sponsor, it will become expensive for members.

Agreed... Expecting to hit target of 50 -60. Then only we can move ahead.

This time we are planning to pull HiFi enthusiasts outside the forum too, so the required numbers can be met.

This time we are eyeing on Hotel Savera, since it is very peaceful and the management and staff were cooperative.

Regards

Not many Hotels have multiple & small banquet halls. IIRC, only Hotel Savera has them. We had guaranteed minimum 20 members per banquet hall against each of them and 35-40 for the bigger hall.

Without sponsor, it will become expensive for members.

If you guys are interested in car audio stuff of reasonably good quality, I can ask a friend of mine who is into this business to probably have a demo car at the venue

Sirini, I can get the Gandhinagar Club. There are two independent halls available. The main hall can be converted into two for discussions and meeting. The club has a new smaller hall that is secluded and can be used for demos. If you are interested, I can take you there one day for a look see.

Cheers

Sure sir,

We will go and have a look.

Regards

Sirini, I can get the Gandhinagar Club. There are two independent halls available. The main hall can be converted into two for discussions and meeting. The club has a new smaller hall that is secluded and can be used for demos. If you are interested, I can take you there one day for a look see.

Cheers

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back