Votes: 15 62.5%
  • May 08

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • May 15

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Srini,

I want to join the meet. Depending on the dates, I can confirm. Will try and drag along Santhosh if possible and George too.

Cheers

Updating the thread..- 21 confirmed interest so far.

1) Venkatcr
2) Kannan
3) Audio_Freek
4) Swaroop_KS
5) Arunlouie
6) Thad_E_Ginathom
7) Captrajesh
8) Kaptan
9) elangoas
10) Rajiv
11) rdevakumar
12) nitinsanand
13) Srinisundar
14) Rajagopal
15) mohdnasser
16) venkateshsmart
17 ) Indy70
18) Greenhorn
19) Anilva
20) Santhosh ( tentative from bglr)
21) George ( tentative from bglr)

May-1 being labour day might not be an ideal option. There was a job-fair that we had to push from May 1st as it attracted unwarranted attention.

Please count me in.

Thanks,
Arun

I have a confirmation from another av enthusiast who's not part of the forum, can I bring him along?

I dont think that is an issue. You can bring anyone you want as long as her or she has interest in AV.

But I will leave that decision to Srini.

Cheers

Please vote for your ideal date... Hope as your wish 8 will be the final choice.;)

May-1 being labour day might not be an ideal option. There was a job-fair that we had to push from May 1st as it attracted unwarranted attention.

Please count me in.

Thanks,
Arun

Updating the thread..- 24 confirmed interest so far. Growing fast..

1) Venkatcr
2) Kannan
3) Audio_Freek
4) Swaroop_KS
5) Arunlouie
6) Thad_E_Ginathom
7) Captrajesh
8) Kaptan
9) elangoas
10) Rajiv
11) rdevakumar
12) nitinsanand
13) Arun( nitinsanand)
14) Srinisundar
15) Rajagopal
16) mohdnasser
17) venkateshsmart
18 ) Indy70
19) Greenhorn
20) Anilva
21) Santhosh ( tentative from bglr)
22) George ( tentative from bglr)
23) floorstandin_fanatic
24) manofernando

Srini, can you talk to Magma to see if some of his cables and other products can be displayed here? He has some interesting products.

Cheers

Why not ? Happy to allot one room for Magma to show case his product. We need sponsor right..;);)

Please as usual from your end correspond to your know dealers and distributors for sponsorship.

Srini, can you talk to Magma to see if some of his cables and other products can be displayed here? He has some interesting products.

Cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back