• May 01

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • May 08

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • May 15

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry just travelling abroad and could not update or followup this..

Hope to get some more responses soon....As of now 1st may is leading the vote....

Regards

Friends,
I would like to take part in the meet.Any day is convenient unless I am traveling.
Regards,
pksnathan

OOOOPs.... I am continuously travelling abroad and still have abroad plans next week too. I could not concentrate on this.. Can any chennai member can take this forward?????

Regards

Hi SriniSundar et al,
Somehow I've missed this thread. Have you finalized the venue & date?

If any help is needed with the venues, I think I can be of some help.

One of my classmates is the Food & Beverage Manager at the Sheraton Park & Towers

Another one is the COO of the Residency Towers

For Savera, I can get in touch the with the MD himself; but through my college contacts only. He is the president of our Alumni club.

Please let me know if any of you need any help with the venues.

Even if any other venue is in mind, we can reach them through my collegemates.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
BK

Addendum: Please feel free to share your requirements and even any of the resorts can be looked into, if needed

Last edited:
Thanks !!!!.. I am back in town... Nothing is moving forward due to summer heat here and members going to interior to escape from heat. Also i am travelling these days heavily..

However the meet in on and only the dates shall be changed later to an date by end of may.

MJ23bulls: We prefer savera to be an venue, since earlier meet was conducted there without any issues.

Regards

Yes, Even Cars are burning in midway due to excess heat at Chennai

Lets have it in June after the first rain from North west Monsoon :)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back