ipad2 - retina

No matter which side side of the fence one is on there's no denying the emotions an apple new product launch generates. No other product comes even close. Oh if I was there I'd have bought one for sure. :) Not like the insane Indian prices am sure.

Tapatalking. Look ma, no computer!

Believe me the iPad 2 was the first apple product that I bought and I am already ready to buy the new one. Despite the inherent inadequacies which we geeks point out the hardware and software experience of apple really satisfies you.

As on last week total market cap of apple iPhone division itself is bigger than total microsoft market cap.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk

Are we talking about iPad2 or iPad3?

this is new version of ipad2 - some call it new ipad2 and others ipad2 - retina , because of its enhanced display.

anyway ...
if anyone is planning to go to hong kong before end of this month please PM me since I have a few coupons (100 HKD off at Fortress store, calling card with 4 hrs talk time left, and free entry to some museums) .

this is new version of ipad2 - some call it new ipad2 and others ipad2 - retina , because of its enhanced display.

anyway ...
if anyone is planning to go to hong kong before end of this month please PM me since I have a few coupons (100 HKD off at Fortress store, calling card with 4 hrs talk time left, and free entry to some museums) .

Lolz this thread is the 1st time I heard the name ipad2 retina... It's normally called either the iPad 3 or the name Apple gave it ie the new iPad ...

I have never ever come across any brand which creates so much lunacy as Apple !!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back