Is it time for another DIY workshop in Bangalore?

Was out of town for a few days and just got back. I havent yet seen the videos of the woodworking session but just the stills have whetted my appetite to come and see what you guys are doing. Dinesh, I suggest we do a follow up session( with Rajat) at a time that suits you for all those who couldnt make it earlier.

Also, I'm posting carpenter Mangaram's number: 9880771005, anyone wanting to get work done through him please call him directly. Do get a proper and comprehensive quote before starting, and also be aware that there is some room for negotiation in his quote. Also, do your home work reasonably thoroughly before finalising-get some idea about the materials to be used and rough prices-if you can't get all the info ask on this thread, I am sure people will give info.

Cheers

Dinesh, I suggest we do a follow up session( with Rajat) at a time that suits you for all those who couldnt make it earlier.

Sure George. I had a chat with Rajat and we would love to do it. However, we would want it to be better this time and need some time to sort out a few issues with our tools. We would like to demo a complete tool chain needed for speaker building. We are hoping to get everything in place in a few weeks.

Could we schedule the visit sometime towards the end of August?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back