Is it worth buying Nad 7130 Stereo Receiver from Ebay...

accord

Hello Friends,

I request your suggestions on buying used Nad 7130 Stereo Receiver from ebay @ GBP 100 + 80 shipping and don't about duties while importing.

Please advise me as this is my first ebay intl shopping & i also did not get any online review of this receiver.

Thanks to all in advance..

Hello Accord,

That makes it approximately Rs 18,000/-. If it has a tuner built in then there is some rule in customs about tuner import restriction.

Look carefully before you leap. Better OLX etc so that such problems can be avoided. The best would be our own forum when members put such receivers for sale. A far more safer deal can be had.

Vinod

Last edited:
Hi Accord,

As advised by FM, please check Hi Fi Ads or For Sale by Owner section besides OLX or Quikr....you will get better Stereo Receivers /AVRs that you can audition before buying....

Thanks vinod.r & efernand1 i got your point and agree on that.

I will try to get it from india only.

Ebay return policy is pure sickness, better watch out.
I had bout a Sub from Ebay which was delivered damaged, by the time I had to convince them and return it and get the refund. I almost lost faith. it took me 3 months of almost daily follow-up.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back