Is Sharp LC-32A37M or Toshiba REGZA 32AV600 a good buy

I had a look at the Toshiba Regza at VIjay Sales Pune and found it really good as compared to Sammy. This is what made me interested in the Tosh.
But looking at so many different views I am not sure if the store guys deliberately degrade PQ's of some brands in order to boost sales of popular brands on which they probably get more margins.
What do you think?

I had a look at the Toshiba Regza at VIjay Sales Pune and found it really good as compared to Sammy. This is what made me interested in the Tosh.
But looking at so many different views I am not sure if the store guys deliberately degrade PQ's of some brands in order to boost sales of popular brands on which they probably get more margins.
What do you think?
I am pretty sure they do that. Most common example of that is Croma where the VU gloriously shines above all other brands.

What do you think?

just saw LH-35 & m highly impressed.
From TATASKy to DVDp ,contrast & colour were superb.Its far better than LF20.Price 34k without exchange & with OLDTV -ve1500

Panasonic L32X9 for around 29K from Vijay Sales.
Good looks as well as PQ.
May be this the one to go for.
What do you think?
Any difference between x9 and x10 apart from the design. The web site does not give the complete specifications

Any difference between x9 and x10 apart from the design. The web site does not give the complete specifications

Difference is Vid sig,I confirmed today in V.sales & he said X9 cannot accept 24fm/sec vid.Other than that side AV connections r missing.'C' series is joke with not a single HDMI connection(confirmed by V.sales,Kohinoor).Whats the use of digital Display?
Take a look @ Full HD 32LH-35 too,which I m getting for 34 & further 1500less with exchange.It has 10bit panal,3 HDMI, Tatasky component was looking best with natural colours,USB,max contrast ratio,better than LH20 & no motion blurr.

just saw LH-35 & m highly impressed.
From TATASKy to DVDp ,contrast & colour were superb.Its far better than LF20.Price 34k without exchange & with OLDTV -ve1500

New TV Town, Mahim has this posted on Naaptol at 31999 without exchange. It is truly a brilliant TV. Talk to Karan Dua Nine eight two one three four five three three three. Give me a party with the money you save :)

New TV Town, Mahim has this posted on Naaptol at 31999 without exchange. It is truly a brilliant TV. Talk to Karan Dua Nine eight two one three four five three three three. Give me a party with the money you save :)

Are talking abt 32LH35 for 32k without exchange?Sumaria has given 32k with exchange & Atul elec 31500.Glad to know if the price is for LH35.

Are talking abt 32LH35 for 32k without exchange?Sumaria has given 32k with exchange & Atul elec 31500.Glad to know if the price is for LH35.

Yes the 32LH35 for 32K.
BTW, this particular model also has been design optimised for low power consumption in normal viewing mode rather than just standby mode.

Thanks,
Is this price without exchange(32k)?I m getting same with exchange in Sumaria.
Yes. I said that in the first post itself. I had visited the guy when I took interest in his price for LA32A450 and he had posted it at 29999. He wanted to sell it desperately and he offered me 3.5K off for my 21" LG Flatron. The prices he posts are all without exchange. As I said, visit Naaptol.com and look for Televisions. For many models you will find New TV Town is the cheapest in Mumbai. His name and contact number is also displayed there. Call and speak to him.

Hey Spiro. I just checked yesterday and Snehanjali (Andheri W)has some decent exchange offers The 32LH35FR can be had for 30K on exchange with 21" CRT TV without any freebies.

Hey Spiro. I just checked yesterday and Snehanjali (Andheri W)has some decent exchange offers The 32LH35FR can be had for 30K on exchange with 21" CRT TV without any freebies.

Thanks,
Hi,did you read my new observations in my 32LCD compariso thread.
I have kept LGLh35 out of my list due to poor Dark sceen image reproduction.
Now only 3 models- Phil5609, Samyb550 or SonyV550 & really hard on budget for 32in.

Thanks,
Hi,did you read my new observations in my 32LCD compariso thread.
I have kept LGLh35 out of my list due to poor Dark sceen image reproduction.
Now only 3 models- Phil5609, Samyb550 or SonyV550 & really hard on budget for 32in.
Yeah I saw your observations and found them very valuable.
My criteria are different. I hardly watch TV. Not a serious viewer. Just casual viewing. My criteria in order of priority:
1. Good reliability and ASS.
2. Decent aesthetics. (Only reason for shifting from 21" CRT)
3. Low price.
4. Acceptable PQ with STB (currently normal cable) and with Philips HTiB (3265) - so two component-in are desirable.

Present contenders are Panasonic 32X9D (or X10 - prefer the looks of X9D), Sammy B450 and LG anything from LH20, LF20FR and LH35FR.
Not considering:
Hitachi, Sharp, Toshiba - ASS is questionable.
Sony - way overpriced for my need.
Videocon, Lloyd - unknown reliability.
LG may lose out because of single component-in on all the lower cost models. The cheapest I know is LH53 which appears to have been discontinued but available for 27.5K under exchange.
Any inputs from you or others based on my above criteria?

Sony - way overpriced for my need.
Videocon, Lloyd - unknown reliability.

Well the last price of Sony V550 offerd @ Next is Rs.41613 without exchange.
Lloyd was looking better & as good as Pany X9.
Videocon is making better VFM lcds.

e-zone is offering the Sammy B530 for 35990 with DVD player etc as freebies. Any idea what their price is without freebies?
Also what further exchange discount for a 21" CRT TV?
If it gets down to below 30K it is a great deal.

e-zone is offering the Sammy B530 for 35990 with DVD player etc as freebies. Any idea what their price is without freebies?

Same price for B530 @ croma without offer.Next informed me B550 for 42k with DVDp & without only Rs.500 less.(41500)exchage will reduce Rs.1500 only due to offer.

are u saying the only reason u are getting a 32" lcd is for aesthetics.well which is kinda a odd,but aesthetics is entirely subjective.
It is odd isn't it?
I have just had my house redecorated. The silver LG Flatron stands out like a sore thumb amongst the all-blacks. Now the decision to go 32" is because I don't see the point in migrating from 21" 4:3 to 26" 16:9

I was quoted the same price. Finally bought it for 33K without freebies from a Samsung brand shop.

A friend got around 3K off for his 29" Wega. So I guess you'd get 1500-2000 max for the 21".

The B450 should be available a shade below 30k on negotiating.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back