Is there a Media Player for DTS HD /DD True HD

I think in all cases the best way to get audio/video quality is the HTPC way!
^^You can build an AMD Fusion APU system for 15 grand or so and it'll play everything.

Please check the Fusion thread for more info. Does the Dune come with a bluray drive? If so its not bad value. If not, its terrible value.

I recently moved from an Xtreamer to an HTPC and the difference is image quality is staggering. If you care about image quality, HTPC is the only way to go.

Hi Guys
One of the best to passthrough 7.1 dolby TrueHD and DTS MA

Mede8er 600x3d and 1000x3d

1) Plays any big size 3d/2d Bluray ISO
2) Iboum ranks it the best if you select the criteria of bluray ISO and HD Audio passthrough

here is the link
iboum.com : Future Entertainment Technology : Media Player + Smart TV Comparison

Its available in ebay GEB (both models), amazon.de and hifimart( 1000x3d model)

Hope this helps

Arun

Mate, You can also check the Playon HD 3D... guess it meets the HD passthrough requirement and also supports internal 3 TB HDD...

Playon!HD3 3D Network Media Player - AC Ryan Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.

I have been personally using the Playon HD (first version) for alomst 3 years now and am extremely satisfied with the product. My version did not support HD audio passthrough at that time but i did get a 2 TB internal installed...

True, i read it too late. I did the same thing, downlaoded demos of TrudeHd and DTS HDMA. Player bitstreams TrudeHD but only DTS not DTS HD MA. :eek:
My Asus O!Play Mini can bitstream Dolby Digital+ & Dolby Tru HD demo tracks that I downloaded from here. But when I use the DTS HD tracks, it only bitstreams the DTS core part of the track.

-- no1lives4ever

This is exactly what I am looking for. I generally play my MKV on My smart Tv which transmits DTS signal only and not DTS HD MA

Do you think considering a player with DTS HD MA Capability will make a substantial difference in Audio and Video quality?

This is exactly what I am looking for. I generally play my MKV on My smart Tv which transmits DTS signal only and not DTS HD MA

Do you think considering a player with DTS HD MA Capability will make a substantial difference in Audio and Video quality?
Is it showing as DTS 5.1 in your AVR.
Reason behind few smart TV's will be transmitting Dts 2.0 via optical output if you are using usb port of the TV not the Dts multichannel!!

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I have another idea, why not an oppo UHD 203, it not only bitstreams but also decodes and it's hdmi input can HDD and pc inputs?

Yes, it does make a difference if you go for a good media player like HiMedia Q10 Pro or Q5 Pro (without internal HDD support).

I have another idea, why not an oppo UHD 203, it not only bitstreams but also decodes and it's hdmi input can HDD and pc inputs?
Sure, if you can spend 75k then it's what you should go for

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I think an Nvidia shield TV would fit ur needs perfectly. HW is good and future proof, comes with 4k HDR and supports almost all audio codecs.

I think an Nvidia shield TV would fit ur needs perfectly. HW is good and future proof, comes with 4k HDR and supports almost all audio codecs.
Is there any media player below 10 k with all audio codecs support?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back