jamo C605/ C607

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have cleared my previous post, I didn't mean to offend any one . You better watch what you type, Friend.

Gentlemen, lets get on with a healthy discussion.

As you can see, I've made every effort to get the discussion back on to the subject matter of Jamo speakers. And as you can also plainly see, one specific person continues to attempt a sabotage of this thread, because he wants it closed down. So maybe it would be prudent for you to quote some of his childish posts and scold him.

Maladjusted : Let this be within this Forum, no pulling family around (No Family Jokes please).

With all due respect. Why are you calling Maladjusted out for personal family insults, when it is Suri who has stooped to that low level?

Maladjusted never insulted anyone's family. In fact, it is Suri who has initiated this type of content. Why are you not quoting his post and directing your suggestive warning at him?

In fact, whatever little personal insults myself and Maladjusted have taken part in, have clearly been extremely mild in comparison to the hateful, bigoted and childish rants of Suri and a one other guy.

One would think that in a forum such as this one, you people would be more focused and concerned with directing your warnings to the appropriate people; for the sake of fairness. No?

Friend how about posting some sweet pics of your system. This applies to my other friend NMyTree too (Hope I can call you friend??

As I stated in the other thread, I will post my pictures when my house is finished being re-carpeted. Last night we finished boxing up the remainder of my gear and other stuff, so as to make things easier in moving things around; when the carpet guys come in to rip up the old carpet and install the new carpet.

Although, I suppose I can take pictures of the boxes:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah: But that would be silly.

May we see pics of your system, mnhegde? And pics of Suri's system? That would a pleasure to view.

Last edited:
As I stated in the other thread, I will post my pictures when my house is finished being re-carpeted. Last night we finished boxing up the remainder of my gear and other stuff, so as to make things easier in moving things around; when the carpet guys come in to rip up the old carpet and install the new carpet.

Although, I suppose I can take pictures of the boxes:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah: But that would be silly.

May we see pics of your system, mnhegde? And pics of Suri's system? That would a pleasure to view.

To be honest, I have a TEAC set-up paired with Polk's (You may call it a cheapo). In process of upgrading (of course with the help of Forum Members) soon. First thing I do after my upgradation is post some pics (Before and After). Thats a promise. :) And No Sir, I am not a Moderator (Please read his previous posts). But thank you for asking .

Last edited:
To be honest, I have a TEAC set-up paired with Polk's (You may call it a cheapo). In process of upgrading (of course with the help of Forum Members) soon. First thing I do after my upgradation is post some pics (Before and After). Thats a promise. :) And No Sir, I am not a Moderator (Please read his previous posts). But thank you for asking .

I doesn't go unnoticed that you ignored my other responses and questions, in that very same post. Interesting what you chose to quote and respond to.

Maladjusted, this is so comical:lol:

And pics of Suri's system? That would a pleasure to view.

I DO NOT have a music system - i exist on these forums to either -

absolve inferior people of their mediocrity - or-

take out such people and clean the floor with them!:)

but NMyTree - i could post a picture of my aboral end with my bowel system evacuating - and you would probably relate to that.

and that end is a pleasure to view - i have a nice fistula-in-ano.

As you can see, I've made every effort to get the discussion back on to the subject matter of Jamo speakers. And as you can also plainly see, one specific person continues to attempt a sabotage of this thread, because he wants it closed down. So maybe it would be prudent for you to quote some of his childish posts and scold him.

With all due respect. Why are you calling Maladjusted out for personal family insults, when it is Suri who has stooped to that low level?

Maladjusted never insulted anyone's family. In fact, it is Suri who has initiated this type of content. Why are you not quoting his post and directing your suggestive warning at him?

In fact, whatever little personal insults myself and Maladjusted have taken part in, have clearly been extremely mild in comparison to the hateful, bigoted and childish rants of Suri and a one other guy.

One would think that in a forum such as this one, you people would be more focused and concerned with directing your warnings to the appropriate people; for the sake of fairness. No?

you want to know why - because mnhegde is my brother in more ways than one - and blood runs thicker than water-

Last edited:
yeah! peace :)

and speaking of hatters, i can't wait to see johnny depp as the hatter in tim burton's alice in wonderland in IMAX 3D.

OK! P,I think we all got a bit hotheaded with our opinions.One good thing is we might know eachother better now. look PEACE MAN!;)

Hahaha...here we go again. Calling in all the dogs to come and bark at myself and Maladjusted.

Okay, I'll play along.

you want to know why - because mnhegde is my brother in more ways than one - and blood runs thicker than water-

Then mnhegde should shut the F'k up and remove his nose from where it does not belong. He has no business attempting to scold someone else, for what you did.

As for you, you're an embarrassment.

A scrawny, mangy, foaming at the mouth, rabid, little yapping dog following me around and tugging on my pant leg; in hopes of getting my attention. Your desperate and pathetic.

Now run along and go lick yourself.

:lol::lol: mnhegde thanked you for mentioning that your brothers:lol::lol:

What a joke. Are there any real people here or just clowns?

@ALL: This is really getting out of hand but rules broken in every message. I am going to review this thread and ban/warn people who have really gone outside the realm of forum rules.

I am closing this thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back