jamo C605/ C607

Status
Not open for further replies.
do yourself a favor,

go tomorrow to-

Charlotte, NC

11409 Carolina Place Parkway Pineville, NC 28134
(former Tweeter building near Carolina Place Mall)

these guys have excellent options to listen to that- Govi's Magellan's Beat from the Guitar Odyssey.

perhaps, then, you will get off your mediocre high-horse, and realize there are better commodes in life than jamo:)
come on now suri whats this mediocre monitor madness your muttering,they're mainly,mostly,mental money to manage to purchase!!So mediocre they most certainly are not.:D

Well, , let's be serious and truthful. There really isn't much to see, when it comes to him. Just a lot of hot air and role playing.
YES,He would be a great character in Final Fantasy:"Set fire to the jamos chronicles":lol:

nmytree, by repeating the same rubbish over and over again you're not going to convince anyone.

So nmytree, you've not rested your case, you've merely rammed home (quite forcefully i must say) your inability to understand the nuances of the English language ("slither of integrity".......:D snigger:lol:).

And oh yes on the use of the word "we", i'm referring to the other members here who're laughing at you as well and who i am in touch with, no pretensions, i do definitely speak for them :lol:
WOW psychotropic.You really are a devious so & so.From your sniggering bile to your insulting innuendos,i would be very surprised if there was a "we"!Well maybe you have 1 other:Your ego!If indeed you do practice law,well you should be ashamed of yourself with some of the things you've said.:mad:

come on now suri whats this mediocre monitor madness your muttering,they're mainly,mostly,mental money to manage to purchase!!So mediocre they most certainly are not.:D

hi maladjusted, not talking Jamos at all:D

talking about how I absolve another of his mediocrity - hey, have you seen amadeus, the movie?

in it, there are finally two insane persons - wolfgang amadeus mozart (unnaturally gifted by god) and salerius, the court composer who becomes insane when faced by the possibility that he is mediocre!

there are parallels here, i think, and those have nothing to do with Jamo speakers.;)

and maladjusted,
this has ceased being a Jamo thread and is now a (personal) attack and mudslinging thread at its best!

for sure, this thread will be closed - i, at least, will be warned, if not banned - but till then i absolve the other of his mediocre life, his mediocre wife, his mediocre job, his absolutely mediocre microwave, his mediocre lawn-mower, his mediocre chauffeur, his mediocre french maid...

i am certainly very much richer than he financially, and have a long family lineage with untouchable credentials.

i have three dogs too, who i love very much:)

oops! - i forgot - i had a mercedes benz E till very recently, will be buying BMW - but would have much rather put my cash down for the bentley continental speed (wife wants me to buy her diamonds for that money)

edit - when a person is angry - and sees the word "DOG" in a sentence it gets their goat! - but, i truly love dogs and yes, i love goats because they are lovable, have two hooves, and remind me of my master -lucifer.

Last edited:
jUST to come in again quickly,if we did meet on another thread and the discussion was jamo speakers which ones would you like to comment on vortex?plain question. and is there any other options we have to keep the thread going,like talking about OUR jamo's.??

Maybe I dont get your question. If the discussion was on Jamo speakers then I would naturally only be discussing the speakers in question.

And like I said, if we all remained civil there is no reason we could have used the same thread to discuss Hifi equipment of all kinds. But it does not look like this thread is going to be used for that objective.

Let this be my last post in this thread.

this is the devil talking,

but hey - in the midst of all this mudslinging,

-we have seen pictures of subhash's HT with the Jamo 809s.

- but we have not seen pictures of NMyTree's multiple Jamo systems - seeing is believing - and this little doubt has crept into my slimy mind -

does NMyTree actually own these Jamo systems? - or does he merely aspire to them? - Intense longing for a material object sometimes tricks the mind and then that mind entertains delusions of actual ownership-

NMyTree - lay your sorry cards on the table - and let us have those pictures.:)

:) maladjusted, look at your own conduct before you point fingers, i've only done what has been done to me, and i didn't start anything :)

anyways, this thread seems to have gotten peaceful, let's leave it at that.

WOW psychotropic.You really are a devious so & so.From your sniggering bile to your insulting innuendos,i would be very surprised if there was a "we"!Well maybe you have 1 other:Your ego!If indeed you do practice law,well you should be ashamed of yourself with some of the things you've said.:mad:

Maladjusted, have your speakers arrived yet?

Do come in and share your thoughts. I am very interested in hearing your opinions of the C605 and your SUB 650.

:) maladjusted, look at your own conduct before you point fingers, i've only done what has been done to me, and i didn't start anything :)

anyways, this thread seems to have gotten peaceful, let's leave it at that.
OK! P,I think we all got a bit hotheaded with our opinions.One good thing is we might know eachother better now. look PEACE MAN!;)

Maladjusted, have your speakers arrived yet?

Do come in and share your thoughts. I am very interested in hearing your opinions of the C605 and your SUB 650.
im collecting tonite at JACK WHITES PUB:eek:You might remember CATHERINE NEVIN shot her hubby dead there a couple of years ago.I hope she's not there hiding in the bushes with a sniper rifle!!:eek::eek:Yes i will let you know nmt-M.

im collecting tonite at JACK WHITES PUB:eek:You might remember CATHERINE NEVIN shot her hubby dead there a couple of years ago.I hope she's not there hiding in the bushes with a sniper rifle!!:eek::eek:Yes i will let you know nmt-M.

That's a good dealer, right there!:D

Meet up at the Pub.......toss back a few....collect your gear.....good times:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ah yes, Catherine Nevin. Interesting case. What seemed to be a open and shut case....now seems to have a few strands of barbwire running through it. No forensic evidence, no witnesses ....nothing really to tie her to the murder, except the interesting "confessions " of three very shaddy men, who all seem to be connected. Should be interesting to see how this developes.

I have no dobt Catherine is a Jamo speaker lover :D

Last edited:
and maladjusted,
this has ceased being a Jamo thread and is now a (personal) attack and mudslinging thread at its best!

for sure, this thread will be closed - i, at least, will be warned, if not banned - but till then i absolve the other of his mediocre life, his mediocre wife, his mediocre job, his absolutely mediocre microwave, his mediocre lawn-mower, his mediocre chauffeur, his mediocre french maid...

i am certainly very much richer than he financially, and have a long family lineage with untouchable credentials.

i have three dogs too, who i love very much:)

oops! - i forgot - i had a mercedes benz E till very recently, will be buying BMW - but would have much rather put my cash down for the bentley continental speed (wife wants me to buy her diamonds for that money)

edit - when a person is angry - and sees the word "DOG" in a sentence it gets their goat! - but, i truly love dogs and yes, i love goats because they are lovable, have two hooves, and remind me of my master -lucifer.

SURI,youre as mad as a hatter!!....Why does everybody say that word...HATTER?? PS are you really rich?AND DEFINATELY buy your car NOT the diamonds....unless your wife is THAT nice!!...Wait a minute,who am i trying to kid??..NO wife is THAAT nice to buy her diamonds over your Bentley!!!:lol::eek:hyeah:Who do you love more your 3 doggies or your wife?:lol:Then again you could buy a lifetimes supply of JAMOS:yahoo:

Gentlemen, lets get on with a healthy discussion. Maladjusted ,Friend how about posting some sweet pics of your system. This applies to my other friend NMyTree too (Hope I can call you friend??) :).

Last edited:
SURI,youre as mad as a hatter!!....Why does everybody say that word...HATTER?? PS are you really rich?AND DEFINATELY buy your car NOT the diamonds....unless your wife is THAT nice!!...Wait a minute,who am i trying to kid??..NO wife is THAAT nice to buy her diamonds over your Bentley!!!:lol::eek:hyeah:Who do you love more your 3 doggies or your wife?:lol:Then again you could buy a lifetimes supply of JAMOS:yahoo:

hehehe maladjusted - i am planning to kill the wife! - she cramps my style with her psychosis and paranoia!:)

That's a good dealer, right there!:D

Meet up at the Pub.......toss back a few....collect your gear.....good times:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Well i,l be driving but you can bet your last $ i'l toss back a few while i have a listen to some pink floyd and maybe watch something like KNOWING!The DTS-MA soundtrack is awesome!:D:D

Gentlemen, Cut the **** and lets get on with a healthy discussion. Maladjusted ,Friend how about posting some sweet pics of your system. This applies to my other friend NMyTree too (Hope I can call you friend??) :).

Maladjusted : Let this be within this Forum, no pulling family around (No Family Jokes please).
I WAS DOING FINE TILL YOU POSTED........WHO ARE YOU???AND WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO FINGER ME OUT??:mad::mad:AND BY THE WAY I LOVE MY WIFE & 2KIDS,BUT THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR!!WHOSE FAMILY DID I PULL AROUND???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back