jamo C605/ C607

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought suri was still playing games...

anyway the spirit of the discussions reminds me of a willie dixon number...Dont Mess With The Messer...

why?

cause the messers gonna mess with you....

carry on guys..

Guys,

For what its worth, just hold off the personal barbs. It is just not productive nor condusive to healthy conversations as you all know.

Stick to the subject for all discussions.

There are a lot of people reading the threads and a few should not be playing spoil sport.

Also no point in getting into 'he/she said'

I think this thread has spun out of control.

Maladjusted - I dont take kindly to attempts to judge me as a person over an internet forum. I might have a few choice opinions of you as a person based on our online conversation but netiquette and a respect for this forum demands that I keep it to myself. And that is not such a bad idea at all, if you get my drift. However I do note that you have later on offered apologies. Gladly accepted. Lets move on.
Well when i said i thought you were arrogant that related to a couple of assumptions you've made JUDGING ME and calling me a mudslinger OVER AN INTERNET FORUM!Yes i did apologise if i offended you which is a lot more than i would expect to get from yourself!IF YOU GET MY DRIFT;)yes you accepted apologies but gave none in return,which leaves me to believe you think you are 100% right.If i have vices i am not afraid to explain them or offer an olive branch,which i reckon your incapable of doing as you see yourself as faultless in this whole debate.:indifferent14:

Last edited:
What happened to you?

What, everything was fun and games when you were subtely slipping in little, petty insults and jabs? And casually throwing a few insults around.

But taking a taste of your own tea, as playfully as I did present it; you lose all control and lash out at me?

Shameful.

Seems a bit hypocritical, if you ask me.

do you think, when i have let my ego overtake me, i will let you put me on a leash and say " DOWN boy!"

well, HEHEHE!:)

edit - one of us must have eaten stupid pie!

Last edited:
I think this thread has spun out of control.

Maladjusted - I dont take kindly to attempts to judge me as a person over an internet forum. I might have a few choice opinions of you as a person based on our online conversation but netiquette and a respect for this forum demands that I keep it to myself. And that is not such a bad idea at all, if you get my drift. However I do note that you have later on offered apologies. Gladly accepted. Lets move on.

NMyTree - I think you have a point when pointing out inaccuracies or more correctly, inconsistencies, in some of the posts made at the start of the thread. But to use them to disrespect posters is not on. I thought you came across as quite mature even in our earlier conversations when we did clearly disagree. And I appreciated that. But right now matters have gone out of control. By showing those inconsistencies you have made your point. Instead of leaving it at that you somehow felt that labelling them with names might be in order. And this is what many among us do not find very acceptable. So, to answer your other question - psychotropic is not alone in not quite enjoying the way this thread has gone on.

Again, I repeat, I sort of understand how you might feel isolated and pounced upon in some respects but that is what happens with subjective conversations.

In my honest opinion, as long as we discuss posts themselves in internet forums, we can have all the fun we want. The moment we start focusing on the posters rather than the posts - all hell breaks loose. And the first item to get lost then is reason.

Lets not get there. Do treat this as a sincere request.

Okay, then why has no one called out and taken the other members to task; for their personal attacks and insults, which were occuring early on in this thread and when I had not said a single derogatory word about anyone?

Why is it that through out this thread, it is myself and Maladjusted who are routinely being reminded of the "Rules"?

No one has said a single word to those who have come in here and personally attacked us. Even now, our responses and insults remain mild compared to the crap being flung our way.

Listen, ultimately it doesn't bother me on a personal level that some of these people want to fling personal attacks at me. I've repeatedily ignored and conitued with my points in the subject matter.

But if you truely want to sincerity, you can't just call us out and hold us to a certain standard; while it remains a free-for-all for all the other members who want to come in here and sling crap at us.

I see no one else being held to this standard you speak of, except for myself and Maladjusted.

In fact, several of you have admited to conferring behind the scenes (off-line or on the phone...ot which ever manner) and discussing this whole thing.

With all this conferring no one thought it was a good, fair and sincere approach to hold everyone accountable; not just us two?

And make no mistake. I have been aware from the beginning of the subtle jabs that were being dealt at me, since my very first post, when I came in this thread. Just because I didn't address all of them, doesn't mean I wasn't aware of them.

And I am being sincere.

Last edited:
Well, , let's be serious and truthful. There really isn't much to see, when it comes to him. Just a lot of hot air and role playing.

you know what?

you are alone - you just do not know it!:)

NMytree - you have a very valid point there.

I dont think psychotropic was being abusive in anyway. So, I will simply put in a request to Suri to stand off on the insults and abrasions and comparisons and what not.

Lets call it a day. Or night.

Maladjusted - I think we can break this off as well. I think you got my point perfectly well. And you know full well that I never ever called you a mudslinger. So no, there was nothing that I needed to apologize for.

converted the not used second floor room , its not too big can only seat a max of 5 , the size is abt 16.5'' lenght and 15.5'' wide , very tempted to increase the length, for which i have the provision upto 4'' back, man it costs money and time

shifting the equipments out and in , is another main concern to expand
YEAH,i see what you mean,the trouble i have had & am having in a small set-up!Ive spent 6000 in the last year just getting a sml-mid size system together,and then the labour!!!so i can only imagine how you've done it.IT is SPECTACULAR looking though,i like the height of your theatre too:eek:hyeah:

do you think, when i have let my ego overtake me, i will let you put me on a leash and say " DOWN boy!"

well, HEHEHE!:)

edit - one of us must have eaten stupid pie!

Huh?:confused:

That's all in your head. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Nor is it an effective misdirection in avoiding my all too true coments, which you quoted.

Okay, then why has no one called out and taken the other members to task;

takes two hands to clap - and do not invoke legalese to know the truth - look in the mirror - do you see yourself (absolutely honest and somebody who looks to learn from the vast horizon of the unknown) - or do do you see a self-satisfied a@@@@h@@e ?" - someone who cannot accept learning and who always wants to teach?

the way of the wise? - "Learn till your mortal existence ceases, and impart your wisdom about what one should not do (eg., stick to to four jamo systems) till the day one dies.

Jingoism KILLS!

and will you now SHADDUP!:mad:

you know what?

you are alone - you just do not know it!:)

I'm not afraid to stand on my own two feet and meet a challenge.....head on.

While I appreciate Maladjusted's support and his coming to my defense, he knows I can handle all of you......all on my own. And Maladjusted knows that's not a slight against him.

What you're doing is the equivalent of hiding in a crowd and then leaping forward to fling crap at me; then, you duck back and hide in the crowd.

Doesn't take a genius to see that.

takes two hands to clap - and do not invoke legalese to know the truth - look in the mirror - do you see yourself (absolutely honest and somebody who looks to learn from the vast horizon of the unknown) - or do do you see a self-satisfied a@@@@h@@e ?" - someone who cannot accept learning and who always wants to teach?

the way of the wise? - "Learn till your mortal existence ceases, and impart your wisdom about what one should not do (eg., stick to to four jamo systems) till the day one dies.

Jingoism KILLS!

speaking of jingoism and unknowns...i am reminded of what old rumsfeld used to say about the 'known unknowns and the unknown unknowns'...

i am sure every one is having a lot of fun here.....
after all you cannot take people whom you have not known so seriously as to have opinions about them...

Jingoism KILLS!

Again, you have gone off the deep end and you're making zero sense.

Appparently you've convinced yourself that rambling mess you posted applies to me.

It does not.

Furthermore, you have no basis for that opinion, than some silly, misguided notion you'ved worked up in your head. You don't know me and you certainly don't know just how open-minded and eager to learn, I am. So stop pretending you know something about me. You know nothing.

I suggest you go stand in front of your mirror and take a long, hard look.

NMyTree - so help answer the question then. Do you believe the C600 and C800 speakers offer the most bang for the buck at their price range? Because, that more than anything else determines polarization of opinion.

Arrogance? Forum owners? Hoggers? Where are you? In sci-fi land? :)

Maladjusted - please do not get defensive. I have nothing to lose or gain. And nor have I ever said I know a lot about these systems. I was just attempting to provide a perspective. I see that that has no use here.

This is a very open forum. Much more so than any other one I have been in. "Please dont try and sling mud on the approach of the forum and its members". If you ask a question in the right manner, I can assure you there would be any number of helpful answers. If a subjective opinion on any one brand is thrust forward, then you will have to expect all sorts of responses.
You know vortex you try to sugarcoat your perfect little existance,like everybody else has no opinion...like only yours is the one that counts.If you want to call somebody a liar dont go around the issue just say it.But make sure youre right before you do so:mad:

Suri - Can I request you to hold off on this please? As you know, we would much rather the forum be a fount of information on speakers than anything else.

If the conversation and mental stimulation that you guys derive is indeed enjoyable then may I suggest carrying on via PMs?

Thank you.

Someone please show me where in this thread, or anywhere on this site; that I have displayed a behavior which is even remotely similar to jingoism?

In fact, it was psychotropic who delivered the first "American" jab at me.

No where in this thread (or site) do I wave the flag of Americanism. in fact, I've playfully taken a few jabs at myself and American politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back