jamo C605/ C607

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRST A MOD NOW HES A LAWYER!!as you've said YOU LOVE THIS S**T,i think your intention is to upset anybody you can, and not even your moderator or lawyer status changes or makes your stand any higher than anybody else here.OBVIOUSLY you didnt like the idea of starting off fresh,you actually think NMYTREE is bothered by your petty idea that you think you have him in a corner sweating! if you have nothing to discuss you should'nt be browbeating others my learned friend!PLEASE ANSWER:What is your reason for posting on this thread?:indifferent14:

Is that not comical?

Oh my, he's an attorney...oh dearm me...how scarey:lol::eek:hyeah:

I suggest the Lawyer brush up on his debating skills and his research skills, prior to presenting his argument:eek:hyeah::lol:

I kid....I kid...:lol:

ooh a "pun"! that's a nice new term for a faux pas. Keep it up nmytree, we believe you on this one, just like we believe your claims about Jamo speakers :)

That was a pun, jokingly stated.

You know, Lawyers ....snakes in the grass.....those old cliches about lawyers.

Seeesh, for an Attorney you're slow on the uptake:lol:;)

"slither of integrity" ? I don't see either you or maladjusted getting factual at all! Where is your straight ahead and factual response to my question:

Apparently, you see only what you want to see. I have posted .....copy and pasted the facts all over the place. But yet, you only see what you want to see. And you continue to focus on and direct this discussion towards only what you want this to be about.

Well what do you know, you ARE a Lawyer:lol:

But guess what. I won't let you. I'll continue to repeat the facts....

This was on page Four:

NMyTree you are entitled to your opinion and so do I. Personally I have had the C605 and C803 on demo for over a week in the same room where I had the E855 which was my previous set of speakers.

This was on pages previous to page Four:

I had a Jamo E855 once upon a time. This was sold to someone in through this forum. My personal experience is that the new C6xx .....

The older D series and the higher end of the E series (E7//E8) were nice musical speakers though not the last word in detail. The current ones are pretty crappy in just about everything. I have an older E855 but I'd not buy any of the newer ones.

So let's see if we can get this straight. Firstly, right in the beginning of this thread, Reighofchoas perpetuates negative, broad, all encompassing generalizational comments aboutn all Jamo's current speaker series and models.

When challenged and pressed for him to qualify and validate his comments.

We find out that Reighofchaos has some limited and brief experience with only and exactly two of Jamo's current speaker models; the C605 and C803.

Does two speaker models equate to all of the Jamo speaker series and models? Oh I think not.

Is Reignofchoas under the impression that he HAS heard all of Jamo's speaker series and models? No, he is not.

He's quite aware of his lack of hands-on experience with them. Reighofcaos knows two models do not equal all of Jamo's series and models. yet, he made the comments. That's lying.

I rest my case.

ooh a "pun"! that's a nice new term for a faux pas. Keep it up nmytree, we believe you on this one, just like we believe your claims about Jamo speakers :)

"We"? You have a mouse in your pocket?

Why do you feel the need to present yourself in a plural tense?

I thought that right now, I was debating/arguing with you.

Are there several people helping you form your sentences, form your opinions and type your responses?

You need a group to stand behind you, so you can debate....little 'ole me?:lol:

Or are you pretentious enoughn to believe you speak for every member here?

nmytree, by repeating the same rubbish over and over again you're not going to convince anyone.

Your claim is that RoC claimed to know all the Jamo speakers. He never did!! Yes he made a general comment on Jamos based on what he'd heard. That can be called generalisation or extrapolation, not lying!!

I realise that these nuanced differences might be a bit hard for you to comprehend without some handholding, and even then I am not very confident you're going to get it, but let me give it a shot:

1) extrapolate - to infer (an unknown) from something that is known; conjecture.

2) generalise - to infer (a general principle, trend, etc.) from particular facts, statistics, or the like.

3) lie - to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.

What you're doing nmytree is getting these concepts mixed up. What RoC was doing can be characterised as 1 or 2, but not 3.

So nmytree, you've not rested your case, you've merely rammed home (quite forcefully i must say) your inability to understand the nuances of the English language ("slither of integrity".......:D snigger:lol:).

And oh yes on the use of the word "we", i'm referring to the other members here who're laughing at you as well and who i am in touch with, no pretensions, i do definitely speak for them :lol:

Apparently, you see only what you want to see. I have posted .....copy and pasted the facts all over the place. But yet, you only see what you want to see. And you continue to focus on and direct this discussion towards only what you want this to be about.

Well what do you know, you ARE a Lawyer:lol:

But guess what. I won't let you. I'll continue to repeat the facts....

This was on page Four:

This was on pages previous to page Four:

So let's see if we can get this straight. Firstly, right in the beginning of this thread, Reighofchoas perpetuates negative, broad, all encompassing generalizational comments aboutn all Jamo's current speaker series and models.

When challenged and pressed for him to qualify and validate his comments.

We find out that Reighofchaos has some limited and brief experience with only and exactly two of Jamo's current speaker models; the C605 and C803.

Does two speaker models equate to all of the Jamo speaker series and models? Oh I think not.

Is Reignofchoas under the impression that he HAS heard all of Jamo's speaker series and models? No, he is not.

He's quite aware of his lack of hands-on experience with them. Reighofcaos knows two models do not equal all of Jamo's series and models. yet, he made the comments. That's lying.

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

actually, in a court of law which is hearing a case -

the persons arguing the merits of the case are subservient to the JUDGE hearing the case -

and end their presentation thus - "YOUR HONOUR (HONOR in the americas) - I rest my case"

In this present, immediate, case, if both participants allow me, i will be the judge and executioner! ( psychotropic and NMyTree - what say!):)

nmytree, by repeating the same rubbish over and over again you're not going to convince anyone.

Your claim is that RoC claimed to know all the Jamo speakers. He never did!! Yes he made a general comment on Jamos based on what he'd heard. That can be called generalisation or extrapolation, not lying!!

I realise that these nuanced differences might be a bit hard for you to comprehend without some handholding, and even then I am not very confident you're going to get it, but let me give it a shot:

1) extrapolate - to infer (an unknown) from something that is known; conjecture.

2) generalise - to infer (a general principle, trend, etc.) from particular facts, statistics, or the like.

3) lie - to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.

What you're doing nmytree is getting these concepts mixed up. What RoC was doing can be characterised as 1 or 2, but not 3.

So nmytree, you've not rested your case, you've merely rammed home (quite forcefully i must say) your inability to understand the nuances of the English language ("slither of integrity".......:D snigger:lol:).

And oh yes on the use of the word "we", i'm referring to the other members here who're laughing at you as well and who i am in touch with, no pretensions, i do definitely speak for them :lol:

Your spinning like a runaway top. Excuses and justifications get you no where.

As for the laughing. That's funny.

Wonder who's really laughing at who.

Funny how delicate and sensitive you all are, except when you're the ones dealing out the shots:lol::lol:

Then it's funny, right?

C'mon, I want to see one of you feign offense and cry some more:lol::lol:

Who are you going to send in here, now? Do you have someone better than this hack lawyer?:lol::rolleyes: Because quite frankily, he's not doing any of you any justice:eek:hyeah:

Get it? Justice....Lawyer......another pun...haha..hehe

actually, in a court of law which is hearing a case -

the persons arguing the merits of the case are subservient to the JUDGE hearing the case -

and end their presentation thus - "YOUR HONOUR (HONOR in the americas) - I rest my case"

In this present, immediate, case, if both participants allow me, i will be the judge and executioner! ( psychotropic and NMyTree - what say!):)

I think you need to go back to your nap:eek:hyeah:

You were much more likable when you played the role of the dark, evil sh*t-stirrer. It lent an element of mystery and intrique. Now you're just coming off as creepy:lol:;)

hey nmytree, like i said this can go on endlessly, do you have any response to what i had to say about RoC's conduct, and to my demonstration that it doesn't amount to lying? As far as I can see, you've not made any response to it other than to repeat your statements that can be summed up as "inaccurate = dishonest." I look forward to a different response. Hopefully one that makes sense.

Again, i understand that you have a bit of trouble with the English language seeing as you're from the land of George Dubya :lol:, but do make a genuine effort to overcome that disability and put together a sensible response in comprehensible English. all the best.

I need to run now, will respond to further responses tomorrow. Good night!

Your spinning like a runaway top. Excuses and justifications get you no where.

As for the laughing. That's funny.

Wonder who's really laughing at who.

Funny how delicate and sensitive you all are, except when you're the ones dealing out the shots:lol::lol:

Then it's funny, right?

C'mon, I want to see one of you feign offense and cry some more:lol::lol:

Who are you going to send in here, now? Do you have someone better than this hack lawyer?:lol::rolleyes: Because quite frankily, he's not doing any of you any justice:eek:hyeah:

Get it? Justice....Lawyer......another pun...haha..hehe

You were much more likable when you played the role of the dark, evil sh*t-stirrer. It lent an element of mystery and intrique. Now you're just coming off as creepy:lol:;)

I do not live in this world to be liked by the likes of you!:mad:

stoopid ignorant JAMO lover!

to quote you - "Wonder who's really laughing at who." - YOU KNOW WHAT? - you stoopid idiot? - you should be looking in the mirror and laughing at yourself.

i mean, if a man visits ladies of easy virtue, will that man stick to one loose capacious orifice just because it is comfortable?

and NMyTree, make no mistake!- i am the one you must spar with! - not gentle, genteel people like thevortex, psychotropic, maladjusted and the like - they are too good for you!

Slime must combat Slime - YOU AND I -FORGET THE REST! EVIL AGAINST EVIL -DRAW YOUR SWORD YOU RETARD!!

and yeah! - i have quaff'd the wine and thrown down the glove! - but WTF do you know about that?

Last edited:
i too would rather that suri remained an agent provocateur despite his wishes to play God here in this riveting discussion
...as for the rest great going guys..for more colorful adjectives i suggest this essential reading

Uglier Than a Monkey's Armpit: Untranslatable Insults, Put-downs and Curses from Around the World
By Dr. Robert Vanderplank

of course i know you guys mean well....

No,i think were only beginning to see what suri is capable of,BUT a judge no way!He does'nt seem to bear grudges!!:D

Hahaha.......you're hinging your argument on semantics and a hair-thin extrapolation defense? :lol::lol::lol:

Do you realize how weak that is?

I hope for your sake, your Lawyer gig is a part time job:lol:

I think this thread has spun out of control.

Maladjusted - I dont take kindly to attempts to judge me as a person over an internet forum. I might have a few choice opinions of you as a person based on our online conversation but netiquette and a respect for this forum demands that I keep it to myself. And that is not such a bad idea at all, if you get my drift. However I do note that you have later on offered apologies. Gladly accepted. Lets move on.

NMyTree - I think you have a point when pointing out inaccuracies or more correctly, inconsistencies, in some of the posts made at the start of the thread. But to use them to disrespect posters is not on. I thought you came across as quite mature even in our earlier conversations when we did clearly disagree. And I appreciated that. But right now matters have gone out of control. By showing those inconsistencies you have made your point. Instead of leaving it at that you somehow felt that labelling them with names might be in order. And this is what many among us do not find very acceptable. So, to answer your other question - psychotropic is not alone in not quite enjoying the way this thread has gone on.

Again, I repeat, I sort of understand how you might feel isolated and pounced upon in some respects but that is what happens with subjective conversations.

In my honest opinion, as long as we discuss posts themselves in internet forums, we can have all the fun we want. The moment we start focusing on the posters rather than the posts - all hell breaks loose. And the first item to get lost then is reason.

Lets not get there. Do treat this as a sincere request.

hey nmytree, like i said this can go on endlessly, do you have any response to what i had to say about RoC's conduct, and to my demonstration that it doesn't amount to lying? As far as I can see, you've not made any response to it other than to repeat your statements that can be summed up as "inaccurate = dishonest." I look forward to a different response. Hopefully one that makes sense.

Again, i understand that you have a bit of trouble with the English language seeing as you're from the land of George Dubya :lol:, but do make a genuine effort to overcome that disability and put together a sensible response in comprehensible English. all the best.

I need to run now, will respond to further responses tomorrow. Good night!

Oh my, you're attacking my Americanism ....my education .....my grasp of grammar and language skills. Oh dear me!

I'm wounded...I'm bleeding....oh lord help me.....such a severe blow to my argument...Oh god, I never saw that one coming.....such a devestating counter-argument:lol::lol:

Let me clarify this and break it down to the simplest and most basic fundamentals. Even you should be able to grasp this. Although, it will be written in my typical American, brutish and forcefull prose... :eek:hyeah:

Reignofchaos's mouth wrote a check, he's incapable of cashing.

I called him out on that.

Rather than admit his creative and loose interpretations, he and all the rest of you...chose to circle the wagons and deny, deny, deny; as you diligently worked up your weak, spinjob counter arguments.

Are you sure you guys don't work for the American governement?:lol::eek:hyeah:

And now, you're all resorting to personal insults. Which is oaky, because it doesn't bother me. But don't any of you come back in this thread playing the delicate, innocent victims and feigning offense, okay? That would be silly.

SUB,did you convert rooms in your house or did you add on the theatre?how many seats?I'L be starting to do a bit in my house later,nothing like yours but things like hanging my tv over fireplace,which gives me more freedom for positioning my speakers.I'L be adding ambient lighting & some of those movie miniposters also some plaques!its only 20mtrs sq. but i cant wait:yahoo:

converted the not used second floor room , its not too big can only seat a max of 5 , the size is abt 16.5'' lenght and 15.5'' wide , very tempted to increase the length, for which i have the provision upto 4'' back, man it costs money and time

shifting the equipments out and in , is another main concern to expand

to quote you - "Wonder who's really laughing at who." - YOU KNOW WHAT? - you stoopid idiot? - you should be looking in the mirror and laughing at yourself.

What happened to you?

What, everything was fun and games when you were subtely slipping in little, petty insults and jabs? And casually throwing a few insults around.

But taking a taste of your own tea, as playfully as I did present it; you lose all control and lash out at me?

Shameful.

Seems a bit hypocritical, if you ask me.

i mean, if a man visits ladies of easy virtue, will that man stick to one loose capacious orifice just because it is comfortable?

and NMyTree, make no mistake!- i am the one you must spar with! - not gentle, genteel people like thevortex, psychotropic, maladjusted and the like - they are too good for you!

Slime must combat Slime - YOU AND I -FORGET THE REST! EVIL AGAINST EVIL -DRAW YOUR SWORD YOU RETARD!!

Is this your final version of your childish tirade? If so, let me know.

I wouldn't want to address yet another short, unfinished version:lol::lol:

Oh and yes, you are sooooooooo very scarey:lol::eek:hyeah::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm practically shaking in my boots at the thought of having to spar with you:rolleyes::rolleyes: (that was sarcasm for the slow to wit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back