JBL Link 10 - Google Home smart speaker charging issue

subbus

Hi everyone,

I bought a JBL Link 10 - Google Home smart speaker 2 years back from USA. I started facing issue with the micro-usb charging port. Once the battery backup was over, it stopped charging. Visited JBL authorised service centre & they said this model is not officially available in India - since it’s charging port issue they changed it using a different model component & charged around 2k for this.

now again I am facing the same charging issue & the speaker is dead now without charge. I am not ready to shell out another 2k do this.

Can the experts suggest an alternative solution ? Or a place where it can be done cheaper ?

Thanks,
Subbu.
Subbu.

This is the product & the first portable google smart speaker with good battery backup. Any pointers to fix the charging issue will really help.

6FAD2C78-D52C-485F-A5AF-EF1A01B094C7.jpeg

Hi everyone,

I bought a JBL Link 10 - Google Home smart speaker 2 years back from USA. I started facing issue with the micro-usb charging port. Once the battery backup was over, it stopped charging. Visited JBL authorised service centre & they said this model is not officially available in India - since it’s charging port issue they changed it using a different model component & charged around 2k for this.

now again I am facing the same charging issue & the speaker is dead now without charge. I am not ready to shell out another 2k do this.

Can the experts suggest an alternative solution ? Or a place where it can be done cheaper ?

Thanks,
Subbu.
Subbu.
Any pointers in Bangalore ?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back