Just bought Pioneer VSX-LX50 and Jamo Speakers

sudhishkv

Hello All,

I have bought a Pioneer VSX-LX50 amp and Jamo S 506 HCS 3 speakers + Jamo Sub 250.

Details:

Pioneer VSX-LX50 : 35K
Jamo S 506 HCS 3 (5 Speakers) + SUB 250 : 56k
LG LCD TV (42LH50): 63k

Planning to get a blueray player soon. Any suggestions?
Also please let me know your commends on this combination and the price.

I am totally excited and and waiting for the speakers to be delivered today. I will let you know guys one everything setup.

Thanks & cheers,
Sudhish.

Hello All,

I have bought a Pioneer VSX-LX50 amp and Jamo S 506 HCS 3 speakers + Jamo Sub 250.

Details:

Planning to get a blueray player soon. Any suggestions?
Also please let me know your commends on this combination and the price.

I am totally excited and and waiting for the speakers to be delivered today. I will let you know guys one everything setup.

Thanks & cheers,
Sudhish.

Congrats on ur purchase. where did you purchase these from.

For blu ray we would suggest panasonic DMP BD 60 [30k] or sony 350[25k]

Hello All,

Details:

Thanks & cheers,
Sudhish.

Hi Sudhish,
Congratulations for your new setup.:yahoo::clapping:
That pioneer LX-50 :licklips:is quite a loaded and powerful avr,Thx select2 certified.And the price is not bad either.
We are eagerly waiting for your review on it.

Enjoy and all the best,
Sam

you may also get a ps3, 80gb for 25k. It will play blu-ray and eat up all your available time if you play games.

regards

Hi All,

I have upgraded the LX50 to LX60 since I wanted the video up scaling. It up scales the tatasky+'s component out to almost perfect HD resolution :).

Does anyone have the LX60? I am not able to find the USB port on my LX60, but the manual says it has one on the front panel. This is the only issue I am having with the receiver.

Other than that it is a great amp. I am happy with the receiver even though the price is little high (49K).

Cheers,
Sudhish.

Congrats Again Sudhish.
The USB should be in the front panel.There is a door you need to flip open, where you'll have some advanced options .
just see the image for a clue.This is model is the VSX -lx81.I think your's will be similar.
sclx81_openfront_large.jpg

Hope it solves your issue.

Cheers ,
Samuel

Congrats Again Sudhish.
The USB should be in the front panel.There is a door you need to flip open, where you'll have some advanced options .
just see the image for a clue.This is model is the VSX -lx81.I think your's will be similar.
sclx81_openfront_large.jpg

Hope it solves your issue.

Cheers ,
Samuel

Hi,

No, it is missing! I don't know whether LX60 is having USB port. If yes, I want to replace it immediately.

Thanks,
Sudhish.

If you can afford it go for the Oppo BD83 it's 500 dollars. If not you can go for the Samsung BD-P2500 for 300 dollars, with a HQV Reon chip it's supposed to be the champ among the budget BD players, and it's also excellent at upscaling DVDs.

Hi Guys,

I have completed my HT setup yesterday by adding a PS3 to it. I have connected it using a HDMI cable and it send 7.1 channel surround sound when i played the KillZone2 game which came free with the package.

The sound and video is ultimate. I don't have any complaints about my setup so far. Total cost came to 2.25 Lakhs including PS3.

I am planning to install Yellow dog linux on it today.

One thing i want to check out is Dolby TruHD(which PS3 supports).

Any idea where can i get a blue ray or DVD disk which demonstrates the Dolby TrueHD?

Or where can i download it? any links?

Cheers,
Sudhish.

hey bro
congrats on your purchase :)

how its compare to onkyo 606

coz i haven't got it so may be i'll change my mind if it beats onkyo 606

Landmark in Bangalore has few BD and watch for the one with Dolby TrueHD. Send me a pvt msg if you want to test some before buying anything. I do have bunch of BD that I am happy to share with.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back