Just Ordered Denon 1612 AVR from amazon.de

Kalpen

hi all.
Couldnt resist sharing this with you all.
Just ordered denon AVR 1612 from AMAZON.DE.
lets c when it arrives.
they are telling it will be arriving in 28th feb to 1st week of march.
fingers crossed.

Now itching my fingers to order suitable speakers for it.

anybody here ever bought anything from amazon / amazon.de?
how much time they take for deliveries?

thats gr8 congrats...how much did you paid eventually ? and do share when u get the product in hand

surey guys.
the wait is realllly UNBEARABLE.

tomorrow is sunday... i hope delivery guys are working at amazon.de

Hows Jamo s 506 ? i had heard it at my friends place, it was amazing. even "Ekta kapoor`s Kitne aache lagte hain" sounded too good on it. :eek:hyeah:

but jamo dont do subwoofer to go with, so which sub woofer again for denon AVR 1612?

c`mon guys . pls share ur knowledge.

Even the text (GUI Interface etc of Denon s On screen controls ) are in German lang. So will the product have English Interface ??

For example check the pictures in this link
http://www.amazon.de/Denon-AV-Receiver-Airplay-Internetradio-Netzwerk/dp/B005F0L8KQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330239318&sr=8-2

B005F0L8KQ-09.jpg

Hows Jamo s 506 ? i had heard it at my friends place, it was amazing. even "Ekta kapoor`s Kitne aache lagte hain" sounded too good on it. :eek:hyeah:

but jamo dont do subwoofer to go with, so which sub woofer again for denon AVR 1612?

c`mon guys . pls share ur knowledge.

With subwoofers it purely depends on your room size / Budget and what speakers are you going to use as fronts.

Subwoofers you can look at
Klipsch SW450 - 30k approx
Velodyne Impact 10 - 23k apprx
Velodyne Imact 12 - 30k approx
Sonodyne Roar
JBL 150P - 20k

Use Google Chrome :confused:

Even the text (GUI Interface etc of Denon s On screen controls ) are in German lang. So will the product have English Interface ??

For example check the pictures in this link
Denon AVR 2312 7.1 AV-Receiver schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik

B005F0L8KQ-09.jpg

Yes. Use google chrome to translate the page to English. It works perfectly.

Google Translate

For Amazon I Can Use Google Chrome,, !!! :) :)
But
What If the Denon Starts up Displaying in German,,, :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
Denon AVR 2312 7.1 AV-Receiver schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik

B005F0L8KQ-09.jpg

What will I do ...
Or these German Products have English Text Installed??

Still you can use google translate. Type the texts in the translation box and you are ready to go.:D

There should be a setting to change the OSD language.

Still you can use google translate. Type the texts in the translation box and you are ready to go.:D

There should be a setting to change the OSD language.

Do not worry the yamaha 571 which I brought in India has languages which can be set other than english as well like chinese, japanese etc. So I think even the Denon model will have the language selection during the installation.:)

Do not worry the yamaha 571 which I brought in India has languages which can be set other than english as well like chinese, japanese etc. So I think even the Denon model will have the language selection during the installation.:)

IIRC, my denon 1612 has language selection option.

@baijuxavior ..... from where did u source itt ?? yr denon..

@ Kalpen ...Would request you to please Check and let us know if there is an option to select ENGLISH and wats the default setup language when you start it for the first time..

Congrats for your purchase.

You can even ship Heco victa series 200 bookshelf and 700 floorstanders and 101 center for around 23K INR shipped from amazon.de

Had you done with 1612 you could have saved 40euro in shipping, as I am noticing that they are charging just 40 euro for shipping and you can order as much heavy or bulky things in one order, shipping price does not change!

So Denon 1912 and Heco series of 5.0 comes for 50K exactly in INR.

Once can also order BIC F12 from amazon.com and change to 220v with jumper setting so with this to the total comes to 70K INR.

Anything comes near this price bought locally? I don't think so.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back