Kaiboer

Hii Guys,

just to update and share, yesterday i played a 20 GB BD rip with .M2TS extension and the Kaiober played it without a single flaw and off course DTS HD MA passed through.

As of now the only cons is the responsiveness of the remote which is a bit slow (but acceptable).

Hope this info helps you guys.

Guys,

in furtherance, i went on to feed my Kaiober with Hd audios and guess what...... they all worked flawlessly:yahoo:.

I used clips from HD Demoworld and all of them played well. DTS TRUE HD and off course DTS HD MA all passed through to my Denon1911 with ease. I will try to post snaps to corroborate this.

I think i am in certain mood to declare this product a great VFM now.

Things to ponder however is all those files were "M2ts". I could not get hold of "MKV" files as of now.

The other thing to see is so far it played MKV file of 8 GB without any hitch but i will check now with bigger file but iam sure morning shows the day and it will play them with ease.

The box after playing 3 hrs of movies and song remained reasonably low heated.

The navigation is smooth , though the remote is a slow responder (it could be because i fed used batteries)

The colour response is amazing.

I think any one looking for a non network player must go for it and that too at INR 4350/- only. Thats a steal i suppose.

Any ways guys not being a tech freak you can suggest some other ways of checking its charecters as well.

So far i am v happy

Cheers

Few questions Bro , Is this playing dts-hd hr , dts-hd ma , DD True HD in 5.1/7.1 or crippling them down to Stereo 2.1 ?

I am planning to buy HA 1055 and need feedback .....

Thanks

As per bluescorp it can pass thru hd audio formats via HDMI. The only thing stopping me to buy this product is lack of network port/wifi,otherwise its a vfm unit.

As per bluescorp it can pass thru hd audio formats via HDMI. The only thing stopping me to buy this product is lack of network port/wifi,otherwise its a vfm unit.

Yea , I am waiting for his feedback as I have few movies in HD aUDIO.

So that's HD audio passthrough for all formats in 5.1/7.1 , Right ?

I can confirm that this is working perfectly on 3 movies I have tested running both DD True HD and DTS-HD , Each movie is close to 25 gb.

Great Product so far. More inputs will continue from my side.

Great jasper, Does it have a network port/wifi option ?

Can you also confirm DTS-MA?

Yes , DTS- Master Audio works perfectly on my Transformers 2 movie. So far a superb product and a great bang for the buck you spend.

No , Realtek 1055 chipset has no network/wifi support by design for cost cutting purposes. Realtek chipset 1185 will have that but would have the same potential as 1055 on the clock speed side. 500 Mhz.

Hii Guys,

great to see others liking this product too. Actually, this a great VFM.:yahoo:

Jasper, how much you got it for?

ordered one on ebay day before and it was dispatched yesterday should reach me today or tomorrow, will post my thoughts then, i ordered the one with the hdmi cable.

Hii Guys,

great to see others liking this product too. Actually, this a great VFM.:yahoo:

Jasper, how much you got it for?

Got it for 3640 /- , Got the trimmed down version without the 3.5" slot because I do not plan to use any internal drives & that one has only a single USB host connection while the one I got has 2 USB host slots.

Specs of both the models H1055 & H1055+ are exactly the same.

But I must say DD True HD and DTS HD is super fun , Gotta a quality sub ? Then give Transformers 1 a try at mark of 1 hour 55 minutes in DTS-HD and be blown away :p

Enjoy Guys Will keep sharing my feedback

Received the kaiboer 1055 plus,
observations :)
- looks good
- has played all the files i have ( mkv-4gb, mp4-4gb)

:mad:
- the tray for the internal hdd and the overall finish inside the unit is average(plasticky)
- The remote sucks ( have ordered a logitech harmony, so that should solve my problem with the remote)
- no english user manual ( the one i got was chinese)
- the power plug is not indian ( two rectangular pins)

:rolleyes:
i called Mr.bhandari with the problems quoted above and.....
- nothing can be done about the manual
- will send a adapter for the plug ( half hearted reply)

will keep posting as i my experience with this unit grows, by the way this is my first media streamer...

- looks good

Congratulations on your purchase.

- the tray for the internal hdd and the overall finish inside the unit is average(plasticky)
- The remote sucks ( have ordered a logitech harmony, so that should solve my problem with the remote)
- no english user manual ( the one i got was chinese)
- the power plug is not indian ( two rectangular pins)

1. I hope you won't be swapping hdds every now and then.
2. You found the resolution.
3. Kaiboer Technology co.ltd. - H1055 plus HD Media PlayerSupport - The manual is pretty huge 57MB. Hope that is in English.
4. Most foreign electronic and electrical items have those type of pins. Please buy a power strip.

- looks good

Will Logitech Harmony good to control and configure my AVR ?? channel volumes, distance etc etc ??

Also can Kaiboer and TV be controlled together with it ?

Please do post your feedback.

Thanks

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back