Kaiboer

Folks does anyone know of any seller who has listed the Kaiboer 1055 Plus Media player for sale in india ? I have been trying to source one and no success as yet. TIA.

cheers
rj

I have a HDMI 1.1 receiver which can take LPCM 5.1 but not the HD formats, can someone please confirm whether the 1055 or 1055+ can convert HD audio (True HD and DTS HD-MA) to LPCM 5.1. And also pls. check whether it can output through composite and HDMI at the same time. thanks in advance, H'.

Last edited:
Folks does anyone know of any seller who has listed the Kaiboer 1055 Plus Media player for sale in india ? I have been trying to source one and no success as yet. TIA.

cheers
rj

I think the Kaiboer 1055+ is out of stock with the ebay seller. Keep checking eBay.

At that price point , I like Himedia HD600B more than kaiboer. At least by the looks , vfd touch and the UI are plus points.

I'm afraid to order from ebay uk and us, as after considering the shipping charge and customs duty (for which there is no fixed rate), the price may be exorbitantly high. If the product was available in GEB that would have been better.

I have talked to this seller earlier. He actually works from his house. It is about an hour journey from my house. If interested I can visit him personally and do a demo for you. Is that product better than K360i ? K360i is with them for 7.5K.

It says 1283 C+ , trying to read more about it . Just 500Rs more with all those features seem to be better buy locally in india... :)

Ok. I will talk to him next day as it is late now. I think the tax is 10 to 12%. You can add an item to cart and check.

Whats the tax in kerala? :) Can you talk to him and confirm final prices for both models ?

PLease

I talked to the dealer. He said that the tax is 12.5% and 1% of tax as cess. Also the price of Kaiboer 360i has been reduced to Rs. 7250/-. So total would be Around 8130/-. This model comes with built in wifi. Model 1283 is not in stock, but he can arrange one. Prices of other models has also been reduced.

1185DD is a much better one compared with 1283 C+ chipset. Confirmed to live up to its specs. But the dealer says his paypal thing is not working , and he would like the money deposited in his account (NEFT/RTGS) to process the order. Just waiting to see another coming up on ebay so I can use my 500Rs discount cpn...;)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back