Kaiboer

bluescorp

Guys,

I need to know How is Kaiboer H1055+ in performance. Specially HD pass throughs?

Please help ASAP as i am planning for it

Guys,

please respond and help. This product is available in ebay @Rs4350/- and claims to have HD pass throughs. Any update about Koiber products my owners would be graeat. I need to evaluate the offer.

Any one with koiber products please throw some inkling.

thanks

So, what's the final call on Kaiboer H1055+. I too intend ordering the same through ebay.

BTW, any advice with it in comparison to Iomega ScreenPlay TV Link Director.

Iomega ScreenPlay TV Link Director has network capability, optical out, extra USB Ports.

Pls advice asap as the Deal ends tonite. ;)

Sorry Guys,

though i received it last night but could not test it at length but so far the so good. The Pix quality and the response time is amazing!. However i do not have HD audio clips to feed which i will do to night. It reads my 1 tb wd in no time. 1080P (though mine is HD ready TV) looks stunning!

Flac file are played flawlessly and the sound was brilliant! It could play all my available formats flawlessly.

However, before jumping guns, the HD audio passthrough has to be tested.

So far VFM. The BOX looks very cute indeed. Rest will update in detail.:)

Cheers

Thanks bluescorp,

Can you take some time to test the HD Audio and try play some large files (20gb or more) ?

I have a 500/rs cuopon , and this would be best unit to use that. But will wait for your review.:rolleyes:

Guys,

in furtherance, i went on to feed my Kaiober with Hd audios and guess what...... they all worked flawlessly:yahoo:.

I used clips from HD Demoworld and all of them played well. DTS TRUE HD and off course DTS HD MA all passed through to my Denon1911 with ease. I will try to post snaps to corroborate this.

I think i am in certain mood to declare this product a great VFM now.

Things to ponder however is all those files were "M2ts". I could not get hold of "MKV" files as of now.

The other thing to see is so far it played MKV file of 8 GB without any hitch but i will check now with bigger file but iam sure morning shows the day and it will play them with ease.

The box after playing 3 hrs of movies and song remained reasonably low heated.

The navigation is smooth , though the remote is a slow responder (it could be because i fed used batteries)

The colour response is amazing.

I think any one looking for a non network player must go for it and that too at INR 4350/- only. Thats a steal i suppose.

Any ways guys not being a tech freak you can suggest some other ways of checking its charecters as well.

So far i am v happy

Cheers

This could be my alternative to Xtreamer Prodigy with a lot of saving on Bucks, But no network is a let down. I find it easy in Xtreamer to Copy movies from my pc to HDD connected to Xtreamer.

Congratulations on your purchase. Now i am also interested in buying one. But i think the offer is over. So waiting for a discount coupon.

jatinmalhotra / others

does the xtreamer (prodigy or sidewinder) passthrough DTS MA from Mkv files as well?

thanks

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back