Any views or improvement on my setup -first time audio enthusiast

Nithinb

Hi all,

I am very new to this forum and i am planning to purchase the below setup .let me know if there are any changes i can do

Denonx 2800
Taga 807 5.0 setup
Taga 212 sw
Wbox for atmos

Let me know experts .it will really help me

I assume you are looking for this to be your music system or HT as well ?

IF looking mostly for music, you will do far better with 2 speakers. As a first step, please go thru this excellent video to understand the setup of a speaker.

But if you are looking for a HT then ignore all of the above...The above looks like more of a Home theater hence the question.

I assume you are looking for this to be your music system or HT as well ?

IF looking mostly for music, you will do far better with 2 speakers. As a first step, please go thru this excellent video to understand the setup of a speaker.

But if you are looking for a HT then ignore all of the above...The above looks like more of a Home theater hence the question.
It is for a HT setup

Welcome to the forum!

Consider auditioning as many options as possible before making a purchase blindly. This way, you can pinpoint exactly what you're looking for and stay within your budget.

Turn it up and enjoy the music and don't over analyse it
Aise kaise...hum logon ka itna paisa lag gaya aur isko saste mein kaise jaane dein...kooch silver - gold ka cables suggest karte hain!!! (How can we leave him like this when most of us have spent(read wasted) so much money...let us recommend some gold/silver cables :))

Jokes apart, start with what you have listed, understand your liking/disliking and when you share your experience with us, we all are here to guide you.

Hi all,

I am very new to this forum and i am planning to purchase the below setup .let me know if there are any changes i can do

Denonx 2800
Taga 807 5.0 setup
Taga 212 sw
Wbox for atmos

Jbl stage series for little more money would get you better sound quality and dynamics compared to Taga. calibration and acoustics (At least basic panels) is very important to get the best out of any equipment.

Hi all,

Denonx 2800
Taga 807 5.0 setup
Taga 212 sw
Wbox for atmos

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back