Kaiboer

himdia 600a looks like a better option outside its around $100 in India it should be under 6000...... it has ethernet and inbult opera browser too.....

600a has a option to support internal hdd too it does nt have space like in 600b ....I would have posted the link but then the admin would ban again :p

yes no slot but HDD can be connected easily :clapping:

however there is still no seller fr it in India...

all the ppl buying 1055 and the 1055 + you have a much better option now and a network support aswell......

Himedia players 600a/B are gonna be available in India soon in another 10 days and since now we have our very 1st local seller for them I think it would be good buy if the price is nice enough aswel.......so wait dnt buy any media player fr now....himedai comes with the lastest chip with full support for DTS HD MA ...so just wait for 10 days more and go with Hdmedia.....

Hi I am from Mumbai...

got Kaiboer 1055 from ebay about a month back....device is really good...does wht it says....fast loading time as well....

but got a problem with its remote......only key working is the right arrow key...other than that no key is working ......so cant play any movies on it now.....:sad:

has anyone of you got such problems ....i have taken it from ebay..so how do i go about this...can anyone suggest....

looking for suggestions......

@baijuxavior and heavy_downloader

Thanks have contacted them....and they have asked my remote to be sent to them..for replacement......:)

Had emailed the Mumbai distributor (Transinnovators) 2 weeks back for the same....he said 'This model is out of stock and has been discontinued now.' though it was still listed on the website.

Kaiboer H1055+ is one of the best media players available it can play almost any file and the ebay dealer sunil from trans innovator is the best person to contact

Hi, Does the AC Ryan POHD supports DTS HD ? Where can I get the HD Movies? Is there any person who is copying the Movies in the HDD for a price? I would be interested, kindly let me know.

regards
Vijay

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back