KEF with Denon/Marantz?

htseeker

Hi..I'm planning to buy the KEF Q300 and Q200C, wanted to check with people who have auditioned or are using, about which one in your opinion would go well with KEF- Denon or Marantz

Also, please mention which model in both brands, at the minimum, should be my choice

Hi

If you have visted a ProFX store, you would have got an audition of the KEFs on a Denon receiver. In some stores now they are doing away with Denon and are marketing Pioneer as the best receiver.

Both Denon and Marantz are more or less related..made by D & M holdings Ltd. Marantz is relatively expensive than Denon but better warmth, quality and depth for music and movies. What is your budget you have for the amplifier or AVR?

I use a Marantz and know the difference I experience as I used all other brands for the last 10 years.

Hope this helps.

However, if I do want to go with DENON, does buying a 2312 vs 2313 make a real difference?..Also, is there a significant difference between 1913 and 23 series?

However, if I do want to go with DENON, does buying a 2312 vs 2313 make a real difference?..Also, is there a significant difference between 1913 and 23 series?

The 13 series are last year models. Any particular reason you want to go for them instead of this year's models ?

And I seriously agree with @rsud
You should look at Cambridge Audio Azur 551R or 651R. They are widely claimed to sound better than Denons, but in India they are priced a little higher, so forum members mostly cant afford to buy them

Hi htseeker

if you have 80k as budget for the AVR only then I would suggest you to go for Marantz SR 5008 ..good performance audiophile AVR...Check online reviews or videos over YouTube to understand what I am referring to.

Cambridge audio is good and so is NAD but unfortunately are way expensive.

They are widely claimed to sound better than Denons, but in India they are priced a little higher, so forum members mostly cant afford to buy them
nqpSam

Hi ,
I have denon 1912, for my sub i demo ed KEF Kube 2 and kef c4. Cub 2 is a great sub but my budget was low. I went for KEF C4, I am linking it till now..

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back