Klipsch Reference Series

eummagic

Hi, Iam planning to hook up the Klipsch reference series to my Onkyo HTS-670 HTB which came with semi satellite speakers.

Front Tower - RF62
Centre - RC52
Surrounds - RS-52
Sub - RSW-10D or RW-12D (suggest which is good in handling)

Kindly advise...

Reference series should be great for the people who like the horn sound.
Klipsch subs i would advice against if you have an option you should go for a different subwoofer that goes lower to give you that LFE rumble in movies.

Did you compare Klipsch RF62 with RF82?
Have you auditioned Monitor Audio, Dali, Boston etc?
I am in the same boat and need help as I am not able to audition that much myself, nor do I think I have a critical ear. Music sounds good to me on almost all speakers :)

regards

Hi, Iam planning to hook up the Klipsch reference series to my Onkyo HTS-670 HTB which came with semi satellite speakers.

Front Tower - RF62
Centre - RC52
Surrounds - RS-52
Sub - RSW-10D or RW-12D (suggest which is good in handling)

Kindly advise...

Did you compare Klipsch RF62 with RF82?
Have you auditioned Monitor Audio, Dali, Boston etc?
I am in the same boat and need help as I am not able to audition that much myself, nor do I think I have a critical ear. Music sounds good to me on almost all speakers :)

regards

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. I have seen demo of Monitor Audio and Boston but not Dali. Monitor Audio is good but you may tell that Iam crazy because I like that brightness due to horn used in Klipsch especially in movies (not recommended for music). The impact you get from Klipsch during action scenes are excellent. Whereas Boston feels like neutral. Have also checked KEF and found natural and depends on the quality of the AMP and audio recording.

As you said, have heard RF-82 and is excellent but my budget restricts. Since my room size is 16ft x 10ft I think RF-62 will be more than sufficient. Since my usage is 80% movies and 20% music Iam prefering Klipsch. I actually don't recommend Klipsch for hearing music (more brightness).

Dude, did you go for the speakers?? I'm actually planning to get my second pair of speakers and cornering in on the Klipsch RF 62.. Would love a review

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back