• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

klipsch thx ultra speakers?

Wharfedale EVO 4.1 4.2 Speakers

unleash_me

Are you prepared to spend 5L plus for the speaker upgrade? If so, you can also consider the M&K S-150THX with MX-350 MKII THX Ultra Subwoofer as well.

manu4panjab

Are you prepared to spend 5L plus for the speaker upgrade? If so, you can also consider the M&K S-150THX with MX-350 MKII THX Ultra Subwoofer as well.

what is it cost around 5L plus i doN't know that i thought it's in 2 to 2.50 lacs range :sad: out of my range :sad:

unleash_me

No idea. I've been to 2 homes where one has installed the legacy 150 series and another in-wall models. Both of these guys are primarily audiophiles who wants to extent the same kinda purity to home theater as well. Even though generic in nature, with this brand, I guess you can expect excellent quality in sound reproduction as a minimum guarantee.

manu4panjab

No idea. I've been to 2 homes where one has installed the legacy 150 series and another in-wall models. Both of these guys are primarily audiophiles who wants to extent the same kinda purity to home theater as well. Even though generic in nature, with this brand, I guess you can expect excellent quality in sound reproduction as a minimum guarantee.

so i guess its time to save money for m&k sound system one more thing please tell me can i use another brand subwoofer or that comes in m&k 750 package which is thx cerified